Chapter Twenty seven❤️

Third Person POV
Laweeza's parents has planned and arranged for her to go Australia for her masters and that's even the place that she wanted since her childhood because she believed that that's the best place to to acquire knowledge of veterinary medicine. Laweeza will be going to California, College of Davis California for her masters program. This College is among the best Colleges that one can wish to study any course.

Laweeza's POV

The next day my dad told me that he had registered online for my masters program in California. I was extremely happy after hearing that

California is the best to acquire veterinary knowledge.

Tomorrow I'm going to finish my NYSC. I'm so happy I'm finally done with that shit but I actually enjoyed it partially.

"Hey I'm back from Khadija's house and she said I should greet you for her" Aftee shouted as she banged the door.

"Ok thanks, You can't open door gently" I replied her almost angrily because the sound of the door really scared me.

"Mom was worried because you didn't come back early
I tried calling you you didn't pick" I exclaimed.

"Wlh my phone was silent so I didn't hear the call" Afree mumbled.

"Mom also complained about minor headache earlier but she's sleeping now, please don't do something that will wake her up" I pleaded with Afree because she likes to do things like rat.

"Ok" she said and left the room.

"Hey my angel❤️" I saw Haydar's message from whatsApp.

"Hello Habibty❤️" I replied.

"I hope you are doing good and you know its been one week we didn't see each other and you didn't care to remind me to come see you huh" He teased.

He came yesterday and he's saying one week ago

"You forgot its been one year we didn't see each other" I joked back.

"Lol oh really" he replied.

"Addah come see mom she's breathing somehow, her asthma have started again" Afree shouted from mom's room.

"Ya Allah I hope is not that serious" I thought hopefully as ran to her room.

Mom
Mom

"Mom sorry are you okay take water" I said and place the cup of water in her mouth.

Her condition is so critical I'm so scared Afree called uncle to come upstairs.
Afree quickly called him and they come back to the room together.

"Kai let's take her to the hospital" uncle Amir muttered worriedly.

"Ok please try and stand up koh" I said as I held her right hand while Afree held her left hand trying to support her to stand up from the bed.

Haydar's POV

"What happened that Laweeza saw my message and didn't reply" I thought deeply.

I'm sure something is wrong but what is it, I hope is not that serious.
What should I do now
I'll go and check.
I hurriedly left my house and went to theirs.
I horned at the gate but the gateman told me that no one is inside the house.