Chapter twelve❤️

Laweeza's POV

   Today is  vacation so we packed our things waiting for my uncle that's getting married next tomorrow  to pick us.

A few minutes later he arrived at the school. He called me that he's around so Asmau and I went to meet him  with our boxes.
"Jam bandu uncle" Asmau and I greeted him in unison.
  "Jam  noi school" (fine how is school) he asked.
  "Jam" we replied him.
We entered the car and he ignited.

After some few minute, we reached our family house in Yola located at Dogirie.

   "Welcome welcome!!! " everybody in the sitting room shouted.
  "Adda I missed you" Afree ran to me and we hugged.
"I missed you too Afree" I said while hugging her tightly.
Addah where is my chocolates that "you promised to buy for me" Afree said while I opened my eyes wide because I forgot to buy the chocolate.
    "Afree calm down is inside my box let me settle first I will bring it out"I lied.
With that she ran to the room and I left to my room too.

Now what am I going to do with Afree how will I get the chocolate
  "Mallam Idris shop in front of our neighbours house I will go and check after I settle. I thought.

Later we settled at home but Asmau said she's going to her
family house too here in Dogire.So she left after we ate meal.
  she will be coming for the wedding next tomorrow.

"Hey whatsapp girl when did you come? my cousin, Aisha shouted.
"I came since I looked for around the whole but I didn't see you" I snapped.
"Wallahi we went to market with my mom and when we came back I was busy arranging the things we bought from the market and no one told me you were around" Aisha explained.
"Ok alright" I said while we hugged.
  "I'm coming we are sleeping together in your room" Aisha said.
    "Ok that will be better Asmau just left she was asking about you but you not around and she will come next tomorrow for uncle's wedding so the three of us are sleeping here together" I told Aisha and she replied cool and left the room.

  Oh since in the morning I didn't go online. I turned on my wi_ fi and I have many notifications from whatsapp so I then opened my whatsapp to reply the messages.
   As I was replying the messages, I saw message from an unknown number so I checked the number it was Haydar.
  I replied him with hello. He was  online so replied me immediately with how are you?

Me: fine and who are you? I asked in pretense.

Haydar: your friend.

Me: which of my friend?

Haydar: your new friend.

Me: I don't have any new friend so mister stop beating around the bush and tell me who are you and your mission or I will block right now.

Haydar: ok chill babe I will tell you.

Me: waiting

Haydar: it's Haydar.

Me: oh.

Haydar: so  what's popping gist me.

Me: I have no gist.

Haydar: ok goodnight dear❤️

Me: bye
"He sent ❤️ to me" I murmured I was jubilating like little girl who haven't seen her mother for a year.
With that I opened my IG to see new updates and also snapchat to view stories.
______________________________

Haydar's POV.

I was so happy that she replied my message immediately the next day.
So I decided to call Huzaifa to share my happiness with him.

Me: baba how far now.?

Huzaifa: fine how far about our plan did it work out?

Me: yes you?

Huzaifa: I sent her hello since no reply and She was online.

Me: Kai babane😳 maybe she has boyfriend.

Huzaifa: no no I hope it's not true.

Me: I hope so too.

Huzaifa: ok gist me about your chat with Laweeza.

Me: ok
I told Huzaifa everything and he was kind of jealous of me because Asmau didn't even reply his message. "What a pity dude" I murmured.

Huzaifa: dude we have wedding this Saturday.

Me: whose wedding?

Huzaifa: uncle mustapha's best friend.

Me: ok but I don't even know him.

Huzaifa; please can you come because uncle Mustapha said I must follow him and I don't want to be lonely.

Me: ok since you insist but you will be coming to pick me up.

Huzaifa: for sure, I will that's why you are the best.

Me: lol bye I want take a warm shower now.
   He said ok and ended the call.
  _______________________
🍀🍀🍀
Hey lovelies
How was the chapter
What do you think about the wedding that Huzaifa invited Haydar  to, is it Laweeza's uncle wedding or ....... keep guessing even me I'm guessing oo drop your answers in comment box
Thank you dearies

❤️❤️

Please don't forget to:
#vote

#comment

And

#share

Yours baraat