Chapter eleven❤️

🙋Hey my lovely readers❤️💙
I'm back we are on mid_term
I missed you all😘
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
_________________________

   Laweeza's  POV.

   "Oya lawzy start the gist" Asmau commanded.
   "Oh no I want to sleep till tomorrow" I told Asmau.
   " No gist me now pleasssseee"
   Asmau pleaded.
   "Kaiii you have too much problem  I swear" I told her.
    Since she pleaded I decided to gist her everything and she also gist me everything they talked about with her, Muneera and Huzaifa.
After that we prayed ISHAH and went to dreamland.

Laweeza I can't hide my feelings for you. I need you in my life since the first second I saw you I was smitten by your beauty.
   Please answer me  with a 'yes' Laweeza if not I can't kill myself.
   Since that moment I felt that you mean the world to me without you this world is meaningless please accept me as your life to the eternity partner.
After saying all these I stood still without any utterance he pulled me into a hug.
   His body was perfectly warm and I can also feel his heartbeat.

   "Wake up Lawzy we are late again today is our last day and it has to be earlier than usually"
   Asmau said while she tapped me and I woke up confused I can't believe I was all dreaming about Haydar throughout the night.
  I can't really believe this, Haydar have stolen my heart.

___________________

Haydar's POV.

   After we drove them, on our way back Huzaifa was asking me what happened because he saw me smiling uncontrollably and I told him that I was smitten by Laweeza and he laughed " I knew it the way you were smiling wasn't ordinary Dude" He said while tapping me on my shoulder.
  "Me too I have seen Asmau I'm going to move on with her" he said with puppy face.
  "But dude we not allowing Sa'adatu to go free by cheating on you" I told Haydar.
  "Just leave her God  is with me"
   He said and I replied with an okay.

   After some few minutes I drove Huzaifa to his house and went back home.

   I went into my room prayed MAGRIB and went to my bathroom to take a warm shower.
  I came out after few minutes.
I rubbed my body cream and wore my pyjamas.
I went to mom room to greet her before going to dinning to eat, I was damned hungry I didn't eat much in the hotel because I was forming big boy.

       "Salam allaikum mom"
I salamed to mom.
  "Waalaikas Salam my son how is Huzaifa and Muneera hope they are fine and their mother too"
"They are all fine their mother said I should greet you" I said and she replied ok and l left to the dinning section to eat.
   The food was basmati fried rice with  roasted chicken and  salad.
   After I finished eating, I went to tell mom good night. I went into my and closed the door and laid down my bed and call Huzaifa.

Me: hello

Huzaifa: how far dude?

Me: fine you?

Huzaifa: fine too. Did you collect Laweeza's phone number?

Me: No I forgot, I was confused dude tell me how and where to get her number.

Huzaifa: see Muneera easy access I will also collect Asmau's phone number from her.

Me: oh that's true I'll ask her to send it.

Huzaifa: ok bye I will hang up.

Me: ok bye.
With that I ended the call.
I login into my Whatsaap, sent Muneera a message she replied immediately because she was online and started chatting.
  After some minutes I asked her to send Laweeza's phone which she did within seconds. I thanked her and then sent Laweeza a hi but she was not online. I guess she's sleeping but it's just 9:00pm. Maybe she's sleeps a lot.

_____________________
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Please
#vote
#comment
#share
💙💙💙💙

Yours baraat