Chapter fourteen❤️

Hello guys. I'm very very sorry for the late update. I was so busy with exam wallahi.

Five years later

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

    Haydar's POV
Things have been going perfectly well. I have finished with everything working in the international airport in Lagos traveling always from one country to another,I hardly get time for myself.
  It's only during summer that I had the time to see my family and friends but thank God we are together with my bestie, Huzaifa.

  Laweeza and I are now good friends, my belle, Laweeza. We have become close friends We always chat  on whatsApp, she's now my second bestie.

I'm so addicted to her I can't spend a day without texting her and calling.

I'm just waiting for this summer to come so that I can propose to her I hope she will accept inshallah.

I once asked her whether she date in university but she said no till she finishes.

   I think this is the right because she will be graduating very soon. I know is this summer but I don't know which day exactly.

    "What if she disagree, what if she doesn't feel the same, what if she have someone in mind" I kept asking myself so many what ifs

Then I won't marry again I will die a bachelor because she is the only girl I love, live and care about
  .. "What's life without her"..I thought.
    "Kai mekake tunani hake tuntuni(What are you thinking of since)" I Huzaifa voice brought me back to life.
  "Nothing" I answered him as we stood up to continue strolling.

    We are currently in Mexico so we are just tired after working throughout the week flying from one country to another.

   But inshallah we will be coming to Nigeria  this Friday for summer.
  I can't wait to see my belle.
   "Huzaifa you know what I can't wait for this Friday to come I can't wait to see my belle."  I told Huzaifa while he nodded and continue jogging.

  After the jog we went to our hotel room to get a little rest before we pray MAGRIB prayer.
But decided to watch a movie while resting.

   "Tashi  it's time to pray" I told Huzaifa but he said he must finish the movie first.
  Toh fa you are not ok Sallah ne fa ko ka hauche ne( are you mad it's salat).
  .."Oh oh sorry wallahi this movie is actually driving crazy" Huzaifa said as he stood up and headed to the bathroom to perform ablution.
I finished performing ablution before him and I waited for to pray together because it's sunnah to pray with people.
   Huzaifa came out and we started our prayer which we idar( I don't know the meaning sorry) within 10 minutes.

    I logged into to my whatsApp to see new status updates. I can't believe the first person I saw was my belle. She looks more pretty. She was wearing pink atampa with touch of black  she's looks more beautiful I swear.
  "Hey bestie2❤️you look pretty in this attire" I replied to her status.
I checked she was online and she replied immediately "aw thanks how is work"
   " fine How are you" I asked.
  "Fine, how is Mexico"  she asked
  "Sanyi wallahi( it's too cold I swear) I can't wait to come to Nigeria for summer" I told belle.
  "Mu kuma zafi wallahi( here is too  hot I swear)" she answered.
   We chatted till ISHAH prayer which I excused myself and also told her to pray then we continue our chat.
We prayed ISHAH and I called her. We talked till I didn't hear her voice again which means she slept and I ended the call. I recite my azkar and also sleep.

_________________🍀🍀🍀🍀
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
Laweeza's POV
   Haydar and I have become so close, I can't spend a without talking to him.
   But I keep asking myself this question " when is he going to propose to me, did he even have feelings for me" maybe he's waiting for the right time because I recalled that he asked if I can date in university and I told him no till after university