Chapter Twenty three❤️

Haydar's POV

"Hey my angel this isn't all
You deserve more than that" I whispered into her ear.

"Hey ladies and gentlemen we will like to take our leave thank you so much for attending this special day of Laweeza and I" I thanked them as we leave the hall.

"Where are we going to" She asked confusedly.

  "Don't worry my angel, we are going to our future house because I want to show you the house if there is anything else you need inside" I told her while gazing at her beautiful face.

  "Oh Allah, all these for me" She smiled.

  That smile was so beautiful and breathtaking.
  "Yh I  will do anything for you  my angel in this world until my last breath" I said with sincerity.

  "But  it's too much, you are worrying and caring about me too much. I don't want you so suffer yourself unnecessarily" she mumbled worriedly.

  "Aw so you care about me this much" I teased.

    "If I don't I won't have come with you" She muttered shyly.

   "Just say it directly you no need to say it indirectly. We are one now I don't want any of us to keep secret anymore." I concluded.

  "Ok I want to  ask you something" she said.

  "Ok go ahead" I Nodded

   "Asmau told me you were in the hospital, was it part of your plan or hers" She asked worriedly.

  "It is partially, she suggested that and gave her the go ahead" I said.

  "You don't know how I was worried about you, I panicked because I was scared of losing you" She mumbled quietly.

  "Awesome, please continue I like that" I pleaded.

"No I won't then" she squeezed her face.

"Ok I won't disturb you because it's a special day for you and for me as well" I smiled at her.

I can't wait to finally propose to her. She thought that ring I gave her while ago is engagement ring but that was just one of her birthday gifts. The actual engagement ring is at home when we reach there I'll put it on her little finger.
*
*
*
*

"Come in my angel welcome to our future house" I said as I showed her the way to the sitting room.

"Aw this is beautiful and stunning I love this house the interior and exterior designs are very beautiful" "She complimented.

"I'm glad that you like it my angel your wish is my command" I whispered into her ear.

"Please seat down my angel I need to tell something very crucial" I pleaded sweetly

    "Ok" she replied as she sat.

   "I know that you think that ring that I gave earlier was your engagement ring right" I teased smilingly.

   "Yes course because you mentioned so and I love it it's beautiful" she replied .

"But that was just one of your birthday gifts actually and I apologize for the inconvenience" I confessed.