Chapter five❤️

The next day, after our lectures we decided to cook our meal in the apartment ourselves.
     We brought all the necessary items from home in case if we don't want to eat at the cafeteria.
      "So what are we cooking" I asked Asmau.
      "Pancake with chocolate syrup" Asmau answered.
      "But I like pancake with Nutella " I said.
    " You should make your own I will make mine too" Asmau said.
        "Ok fine it's better like that" I said.
   "Yeah let's start before ASIR commence" Asmau said.
   "Ok yeah" I said.

   As we were doing that someone knocked at our door . "Who could it be we don't know anyone here or maybe is Muneera " I thought while walking towards the door.
    When I opened the door I saw Muneera standing.
      "Hello" I said.
      "Hey" Muneera said.
      "Enter inside" I said.
  We entered inside together. "Laweeza what are you guys cooking l like the aroma" Muneera asked"
  "Is just pancake With nutella  " I answered while we were walking towards the kitchenette.
"Ok am a fan of pancake too" Muneera said.
   "Hello  Asmau told Muneera as we reached the kitchenette.
   "Hey" Munneera said to Asmau.
     "Asmee am done with my own am going to the room" I told Asmau while holding my plate of pancake.
  "Ok I will also finish mine soon see you guys" Asmau said.
   "Laweeza just go we meet you in the room, Asmau let me help you fry the last one" Muneera said.
  "Ok thank you as you are doing that I will be spreading  the  syrup on top of  the one I fried" Asmau said.
   "Ok" Muneera said.
      I left them in the kitchenette while I went to the room eating my pancake. Pancake is also  one of  my favorite pastries.
    It took my phone chatting in whatsApp while eating. I was chatting in one group chat named " Crazy Peeps " . I created the group since in my JSS3. They were talking about one man, I didn't even  care  see clearly or save the pic. Some of them were saying he's handsome that they wished he can ask them out or even marry them and some were saying, they want to see him and hug him.
    I was laughing when I read the chat. I was like, girls are now turning to boys because nowadays is the girls  that ask the boys out. "God forbid I can't try that bullshit" I murmured to myself. I sent laughing imoji to the group. Then Aisha asked me what was funny. I told her that they really funny because they wasting their time on someone who doesn't know them. She then said no that they are not wasting their time maybe they may meet him one day. I told her ok because I did not want to elongate the matter.

     "We are done" Asmau said as Muneera  and her entered into the room.
   "Ok Muneera come eat mine own too when you finish eating with Asmau" I told Muneera
    "Ok" Muneera said.
    After Muneera finished eating with Asmau she also ate my own pancake and she also thank us. She said that she did not bring any food item because  she told her parents that she will  be  eating in the cafeteria always and she missed pancake.
  After that we gist and when it was time for ASIR  prayer we also prayed together.
  After that Muneera stood up to go back to her apartment.
Asmau and I escorted her apartment. Her apartment is not far from our own so we spent only five minutes.
When we came back from escorting Muneera, Asmau asked me whether I read what happened in the group chat.
  "Yes I  read it " I said
  "The boy is so hot" Asmau said.
  "I did not even see the picture clearly" I told Asmau.
    "You need to go back and see that fine bobo" Asmau told me.
"Am not interested" I said.
"Ok now" Asmau said.

   "Lawzy I forgot to tell you something" Asmau said.
  "What happened  tell me" I asked Asmau while paying maximum attention to her answer.
  "Can you remember that glutton in our class when we were in secondary school" Asmau said.
   "I can't recall any glutton, tell me stop beating around the bush "I said"
   "Ok, it's David" Asmau told me.
   "Oh that mumu boy" I said.
     "Wallahi so annoying when I saw him I wanted to change my way but then it was too late" Asmau said.
"What did he say to you" I asked.
"Just hey and I replied him with hello. He also told me that he's also schooling  here, I said ok nice and left that was all" Asmau said.
"Oh ok" I said.

  "Laweeza come out of the bathroom quick your mom is calling you" Asmau shouted.
  "Ok" I said while running out of the bathroom.
   I quickly collected the phone from Asmau's hand and answered my mommy.
Me: jam bandu na mommy ( good morning mommy).

Mom: jam noi karatu( fine, how is study).

Me: noi Afree, I talked to daddy yesterday.

Mom: she's fine but she's  sleeping, I wanted to tell you ucle Sulaiman is getting married next month and am sure by that time you will be free, and is going to be held in Yola I so will come with your clothes and everything for the wedding to Yola.
Me: ok mom that will be on 27 December right?
Mom: yeah my dear I will hang up now take care of yourself.
Me: ok mommy bye.
Mom: bye dear.

   I was so happy about the wedding because is in wedding that I met  most of my relatives and new friends.
  "Asmau" I shouted her name.
  " Naam" what happened. Asmau asked.
   "I have wedding to attend next month " I answered.
  "Oh that's nice We will go together for the wedding but whose wedding" Asmau asked.
"Ucle Sulaiman" I told Asmau.
"Oh that nice hope is Shamsyya he's marrying" Asmau asked.
"Yeah of course" I said.
  "Wallahi they are perfect for each other, they are my couple crush" Asmau said while brushing.
  "Oh really" I asked.
   "Yeah " Asmau said.
After we finished our gist, it was already time for MAGRIB prayer I went into the bathroom to perform ablution to pray while Asmau waited for me to come out to also perform ablution and pray.

______________________________
Sorry guys I apologize for not update for two days.
I was doing my holiday assignment.
Is  much wallahi you all know biology is bulky.
Love you❤️❤️