Chapter seven❤️

Haydar's POV
Am finally back home. Nigeria's weather is so harsh unlike Australia.
I missed Australia already. I switched on the AC but the room is still hot and I didn't even wear any clothes but I was only wearing my boxers.
Am also lonely at home because it's only me and my parents since when my only elder sister Rahma got married in last two years and she even have a baby named Zara. I really miss my sister since when she got married and left me I became lonely in the house. She's caring and understanding, she is the best sister ever though we fight sometimes.

Beep Beep Beep
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I did my wudu (ablution) and went out to the mosque. I met baba ( daddy) and uncle Ibrahim that's my father's younger brother on my way. I greeted them before we proceeding to the mosque with them.
After we prayed, I returned to my room and then took out my pocket sized Qur'an open it and I started reciting with my melodious voice. I recited some surahs out of the Qur'an.
By the time I finished reciting the Qur'an, the sun was already out and everywhere was bright.
So l quickly went to the bathroom switched on my shower and hopped into the jacuzzi. I slept in the jacuzzi for more than one hour before I woke up.
When I checked the time it was 10:00am.

I cleaned my whole body with my towel, creamed my body and wore my blue trousers and a red t-shirt. I sprayed my Arabian musk and then I wore my Rolex wrist watch. I was set.

I need to go to my sister Rahma in Asokoro to see her before she insists and start shouting at me that I came back and I could go to her house to see her.

I quickly went down stairs, greet my mom, eat and then go to Rahma's house.
As soon as I reached the dinning table I saw mom sitting there so I squatted and greet her Ina kwana mama( good morning mom)
"How are you my son" she said.
"Fine" I answered while trying to sit on the dinning table.
As soon as I sat down mom stood up to go to her room.

As I was eating my phone rang and I checked to see the caller ID.

I checked it was Huzaifa my best friend and I picked the call.

Huzaifa: hello dude how was your day?

Me: fine and you.

Huzaifa: same, please I want you escort me to see my sister in AUN hotel tomorrow.

Me: ok Muneera right, badamuwa( no problem).

Huzaifa: Yh, thank you so much.

Me: Don't mention.

Huzaifa: ok I will hang up bye dude.

Me: ok bye.

I cut off the call and and continued eating my breakfast.

I finished eating my breakfast after 10 minutes.

I went to my mom's and I told that I was going to Rahma's house. She said ok and I left.
I went out holding my car key and my phone on my hands to the parking lot and went to where my black Bugatti was packed.
As soon as I entered my phone rang and it was Rahma. "I knew you must call, you will not  allow someone to do surprise for you"
I murmured to myself and giggled.
I picked the call.

Me: Addah Rahma Ina kwana( good morning).

Rahma: lafiya kadawo ko kazo wuri na ka ganni ko Haydar( fine, you came back and you didn't even care to come and greet me).

Me: sorry Adda, I wanted to come since yesterday but dad said that I should just rest till today and am even on my way coming.

Rahma: ok till you come.

Me: how is baby Zarah?

Rahma: she's fine.

Me: ok bye till I come.

Rahma: ok bye.

I reached her house after 20 minutes drive. I knocked on the door and waited for the door to be opened.

"Addah" I shouted her name out and hugged her as she opened the door.

We both went inside and sat down.
"Where is Zarah" I asked pouting.
"She went out with her father but they will be back in a jiffy" Rahman said.
"Let me go bring drink for you and I also prepared your favorite meal I will also bring it for you"
Rahma said while heading towards the kitchen.
"Ok thank you addah Rahma that's why you are the best sister ever"
I said with a bright smile on my face.

She went inside the kitchen and brought the food and I ate everything and even licked the plate.
"Is so delicious" I commented on the food.
"Yeah I know right" Rahma answered with a chuckle.
"Thank you so much you really make my day a good one" I said to Rahma with smile on my face.
"You are highly welcome dear" Rahma said.

We gist about so many things. She told everything that happened when I wasn't around and I also gist about everything that happened to me in Australia.

We gist until when it was 4:00pm.
I stood up and told that I want to go back home.
"So early I thought you were going to wait till Zarah and her father comes back" Rahma said with an angry bird face.
No I want to go back home and rest because I have some crucial task to carry out tomorrow" I said with a puppy face.
"Ok then since it's crucial" she said.
Ok I will get going now bye, if Zarah and her father comes back greet them for me. I said as Rahma and I were walking towards the door.
"Ok I will but maybe we will come tomorrow" Rahma said.
"Ok bye" I said and waved me while I entered my car and left.
🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘

_______________________________
I was watching "The incredible Dr Pol" on NATGEOWILD today, the episode was so interesting. Dr. Pol operated a cow 🐄 that was in labour and Unfortunately, the cow could not push the baby out. So Dr. Pol decided to tear the cow's odder for the calf to pass through😂. But is it possible for a calf to be removed through the mother's odder.I almost cry for the cow, the cow shouting " muh muh muh". Please find out.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
😅Don't mind me, I like animals🐇🐄🐓🐐 that's why natgeowild is my favorite channel on DSTV😬

Please do me favour by pressing that star button below.
Thank you.