Chapter Thirty❤️

Laweeza's POV

One month later.

  My wound have healed but partially because there is still mark. I want the mark to vanish completely. I know it's not possible.

The memory of my mom's words before she died still repressed in my brain constantly though I tried my possible effort to conquer it. What can l do now I have forget every and move on. One thing I understand life is that you can't be with your loved ones forever.You will either die before them or they'll die before because death doesn't know who you are or what you want. Anyone can die at any time when your time reach because death normal take our souls randomly. Now all I wish is to die with talimatush_shahadah and get married to my Haydar. Afree is also trying to get over the situation. I always motivate and encourage her. I'm glad that's she's trying her best.
Haydar is also trying his best to encourage me for hope of life. He has been a caring person more than usual. He always come to see me. There was a time he brought an Islamic book and read it for me. The book was amazing and incredible. The book contains all about this life.

Bing Bing
I saw a message from Haydar, my loml

Me: Hey

Haydar: How are you today my angel

Me: alhamdulillah, I'm fine and you my habibty.

Haydar: MashaAllah I'm fine.

Me: MashaAllah

Haydar: Ok I just want to inform you that I'm taking you out today

Me: oh really I'm glad to hear this but to where.

Haydar: I'm taking you to somewhere.

Me: To where in particular.

Haydar: I can't tell you where it's a surprise.

Me: Ok

Haydar: I'll come pick you in a jiffy.

Me: ok can't wait to see you.

Haydar: can't wait too I'm eager to see you.

Me: Ok bye

Haydar: bye angel

With that I ended the call and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Few minutes later I came out of the bathroom and dried and oiled my hair. I was confused of what wear.

  I don't know where  I'm going to that's why I'm confused of what to wear.

I'll just wear my purple abaya with its veil. I quickly brought it out of the wardrobe and wore it. I did light make up and put my veil.

Bing Bing
I saw a message from informing me that he's here and I replied him with an ok. I quickly went downstairs and bid Afree and papa before leaving.

"Here we go" I said immediately I sported Haydar gazing.

"Aw you look more beautiful than usual" He said smiling as I entered the car.

"Thank you and you too" I said shyly.

  "Thank you" he said focusing on the road.

  "You are welcome" I muttered stealing glance at him because he look very handsome today though he just wore all black, black sweatpants and black T_shirt
with black a face cap. Black fits fair  people though that's why he's more handsome in black.