Chapter Twenty❤️

Haydar's POV

  A day after the visit to Laweeza's house I went to Huzaifa's house to gist him about everything that happened.

I told him everything and he was amazed and told me that I was lucky because if it was another girl that my  dad found for me I'll have no other option than to respect his decision. And that's true.

   Thank you Allah

     I called her and texted her but she didn't bother to answer me. I also asked if I can come and meet her but she refused.
  Why
  It really hurt me inside
  Why are you doing this to me
   No one is perfect
   please accept my apologies
    Just talk to me my belle even if you will shout  scold or beat me.

  Thank God her sister and I exchange our phone numbers before leaving their house that day. We talk almost all the time. I guess she's the opposite of her sister. She talks a lot. I asked her about Laweeza's likes and dislikes and she told me almost everything.

I decided to call Afree to make plan on how I will meet Laweeza since she doesn't want to see me.
    I must try my best I won't just give up

Never

I called Afree finally and she picked in no time.

  Me: hello dear how are you today.

Afree: I'm fine brother in law and you?

Me: Fine too. Thank you dear you made feel as family already.

  Afree: Never mind.

  Me: you said you can do anything for me the other so now I want you to do me a favour. Please dear.

Afree: Oh yeah what's it tell me I'll do it.

Me: please convince your Laweeza to meet me I tried begging  her but all went in vain.

Afree: Okay I'll think of it give me five minutes.

Me: thank you don't take much time dear.

Afree: I know what to do I'll convince her to go magicland now and you will come there and meet her. She likes to go to magicland since when we were small. If mom ask us where do we want to go she always say magicland when we were younger.

Me: That's good thank you go ahead and convince her.

Afree: Ok I'll inform you if she agrees, bye.

Me: Ok. Thank you.

After that I ended the call and I was smiling and imagining what is going happen.
  I hope everything will be fine

Laweeza's POV

After the visit, he texted me on WhatsApp saying how am I but I refuse to answer him.

   The next day too he texted and called but I didn't pick again. I didn't pick because I felt restless and I know if pick I'll shout at him and I didn't want to do that. I needed time to mull everything over before making a decision.

Today too  he called but something just convinced me to pick it up. He begged to come to my house to meet me but I rejected. My room was hushed  and all things around me seems feeble and complicated.