Chapter twenty two❤️

This chapter is dedicated to my one and only friend ameerahshani
Please add my friend's book to your library and please support her nanaaishayaqubu

Laweeza's POV

    One year later

Since after the magicland incident Haydar and I became more close to each. He always come to my house to see me when he doesn't have much to do at the office because he doesn't do work as pilot always only once in a blue moon. Oh let me say a per time job because now manages his father's company. He never fail to call me and ask how I was doing. We always do FaceTime even when he is in the office.

  I'm literally doing my NYSC in my Aunty's  veterinary hospital in Maitama. I started since September and I'll finish next month insha Allah. I'm really having fun treating animals in her clinic because funny cases like mastitis. I can clearly recalled when our teacher was teaching us about the disease, a boy in my class was asked to explain it to the class and he said mastitis is when the breast of an human being is swelled up instead of the swelling up of the udder of an animal especially cattle. Everybody laughed uncontrollably and the boy felt ashamed of himself.

It is actually  two days to my birthday .

I can't believe I'm entering 22. I remembered my eighteenth birthday I was overwhelmed that I was finally an adult. Now I'm even old I want to go back my 18. Eighteen is the best ever.

  Bing Bing
It was a message from the LOML saying "Two days to our birthday"
I quickly pick up the phone and call him.

Me: Hey

Haydar: How are my angel?

Me: Fine and you

Haydar: I'm also fine now because I heard your melodious voice. Our birthday is in two days to come.

Me: Our birthday huh? It's mine not ours, yours is  22th May and mine is 31st December.

Haydar: You are mine  so anything that's yours is also mine and anything that belong to me belongs to you too. Did you get that?

Me؛ Toh naji ( I've heard you).

Haydar: What are you planning for your birthday.

Me; Nothing I'm going to my Aunty's vet hospital on that day in fact and generally I don't like celebrating birthdays because of what my mallam told me recently. He told me that is not advisable to celebrate birthday. The more the older you are the closer you are to your grave so on our birthdays we actually meant to cry not happy. I just celebrate birthday because of people not because I want it.

Haydar; I know that too and I also celebrate because of the same reason.

Me: I've some remaining work to do in the hospital but I'll come back early. It's just someone's  cat that I'm checking up I didn't want to go but my Aunty insisted so I don't have any choice.

Haydar: Ok when you come back we will go out tell your parents.

Me: Ok

Haydar: Bye we will talk later because I'm so busy today. Please take care of yourself for me, I'll I'm already missing you.