3 - The idea is to fit 'Out', not fit 'In'.

Sam tried to pack his car while Ronnie kept poking him. We got a pretty good parking spot. Now on to the highlight of the day. Which ice cream flavour should we all get?

"Alright!" I said, getting their attention. "I've decided, drum roll please!" Sam drummed on his car, "We'll be getting cookies and cream!"

"What! Why?" Summer complained.

"Because... It's better this way. Each of us can have whatever toppings we please with it. As for me, I'm going with coconut sprinkles." I chirped, walking to the front door.

Mr Freeze is my favourite ice cream shop. Not because they sell the most amazing ice cream in the world, well that too, but Mr Luigi is a friend of mine. A very dear friend of mine.

When we first moved here. I was really bummed out for leaving Florida. My mom always brought me here to cheer me up, that's when I met Luigi.

He told me to be myself and not try to fit in but endeavour to fit out. I stopped whining but kept coming back here after my mom stopped bringing me. Luigi has a special place in my heart.

"Why can't we just have Pecan butter instead," Ronnie grumbled.

"We can't cos I don't like pecan butter and I'm paying," Sam said smugly.

Ronnie gasped. "You connived with the devil himself, how could you Clary?!"

I couldn't help but laugh, she has a way of being dramatic.

"No, I didn't. Besides Sam could never bribe me. He doesn't have the guts, money or charm," I replied, smiling past Ronnie to Sam.

"You wound me, Lady Clarissa." Sam gasped, bringing a hand to his chest like I just hit him.

"Not you too! I don't want another Macbeth scene today. Can we go in? I feel my sweet tooth aching," I said moving towards the door.

Mr Freeze's interior looked like a winter wonderland. Different designs of shiny white snowflakes are painted on the light blue wall. The best part is that the tables chairs look like they were made for snow! Still, don't know how Luigi got the idea but I have to hand it to him, it's brilliant. I feel like I've been transported to a magical world where ice cream is the staple food.

"Hello, kids!"

I knew that thick Italian accent anywhere.

"Hey, Mr Luigi " We chorused when we saw him come out from the storage room.

"It's so nice to see you, kids, again. How's your father Sammie? Do you guys need a delivery, so soon? It seems like your family drinks ice cream like water."

Mr Luigi delivers Ice cream to the Wellingtons every Sunday, so Sam and Mr Luigi share a long history of smuggled Ice cream.

"No, Mr Luigi. We still have ice cream.....but if it's free ice cream. I won't deny it," Sam says.

"Ah, in that case, I'm assuming you're here because of the promo. I knew I would bring in the four of you. Come! come, sit." Mr Luigi said, gesturing us to a booth.

"Now. What do guys want? Remember one flavour. I've known you kids for years and you hardly have the same taste." Giving us a handsome smile he waited patiently for us to reply.

"We'll have -" I started.

"Cookies and cream!" Summer piped up.

"Hey!" Hitting her hand, she laughed lightly. "I was gonna say that."

"I know, that's what makes it fun."

"Ah, that's why you've been quiet. Planning your revenge for making you late. well at least I'm off your hit list," I said.