17 - Abducted.

Warning : Vulgar language ahead. I'm not one for foul mouthed people but the character who used it is not a Christian. In order to portray his character correctly, it just had to be done. Thank you for understanding.

Now enjoy 💖

Clary's giggles gave Matt a satisfying smile even when he knew his jokes weren't that funny.

Clary's condition only amplified the words in her mind bringing them to life. So when Matt made a dry joke about stitches, she giggled, which rose to full blown laughter. "Who'd have thought the hospital could be a place of amusement." She paused, catching her breath.

"You'd be surprised. Work there long enough and you'll see everything." Matt smiled ear to ear as he spoke. He loved it when Clary gave her attention to him, he was a Leo after all.

"I wouda been a surgeon but alas God had other plans for me. Maybe-"

Matt's phone stopped Clary from finishing her melancholic rant. She gave him a weary sigh and dismissed his presence, so he could answer his call.

"It would only take a few minutes," Matt pleaded, he glanced at his phone and groaned, it was a call from the hospital. "Maybe this would take a while." He walked a relatively far distance from Clary, muttering something about doctor-patient confidentiality.

Clary, who got comfortable on the ground underneath a tree, busied herself in her mind, thinking about her starting her next painting. She had the energy but not inspiration or push from the Holy Spirit yet, so she has been keeping busy with sketching and light sculpturing.

She sat on the forest floor without a worry in the world, while a certain man watched her with eyes like an eagle.

He saw the young man she was with, he saw the young man walk away, probably to answer a call since he brought his phone from his pocket.

Stupid man. Leaving such a young beautiful girl alone. He studied his prey with hooded eyes. Besides her was a cane and considering the way her eyes skimmed over things, he just needed to be sure.

Even if he failed, it would be a nice to hear her scream and struggle. He wetted his lips and pulled his trench coat closer to his body. Darn weather. I always hated the cold, might as well do something to warm myself.

He walked closer to the girl and threw a quick glance at the man, who was still engrossed in his call. Good, it would make it easier to snatch the girl.

He went down next to the three, so close her could strangle her. Her wavy blonde locks swayed with the wind and he imagined running his fingers through them. Giving an already aroused sigh, he was shocked when the girl turned around. He gasped, startled. She looked in his direction but her eyes.

That's when his suspicions were confirmed, the distant look in her eyes said it all.

When her eyebrows furrowed and she pulled back from her resting position on the tree did he realize she knew somebody was there. He decided to act fast or he would lose his meal. It's not everyday fine meat would be handed to him.

Acting quickly, he crawled closer to her and grabbed her by her small waist. She was alarmed by his rough touch. Probably doesn't have lots of guys around her or she would be used to it.

Clary gasped when she felt strange hands wrap her waist. She had already sensed that someone was there but dismissed it as a squirrel. At first, she thought Matt was playing tricks with her, just like she did with him at home. But when the person pushed her flush to himself did she start to panic.  Matt wouldn't do that.