31- Awake.

Warning: Strong Language ahead. I don't stand for foul language but the characters who used it aren't Christians so you can't expect them to care about the words they spew from their mouths. Enjoy!

Hot.

I feel hot and I think I'm on something soft and warm.

Soft warmth. Soft bed.

No, soft flesh.

Wake up Clarissa. You need to go now.
C'mon now. Get up. You can do it. Find your strength Clarissa, find it.

Head... Aching.

I'm here Clarissa. Don't be afraid. Get up and run.

I try to listen to the voice and open my eyes but... I'm so tired.

Open your eyes now!

My eyes snap open to behold the most disturbing scene I've ever seen.

Girls. Two girls to be precise, are lying haphazardly on the ground and it looks like they are unconscious. I'm also lying five feet away from them on the shiny marble floor.

I gather all the strength I could muster and let out a shaky hand to touch one of them. I clear the hair away from one of their faces to reveal...

Valerie.

And she's unconscious. I gasp and coil inward so fast I almost felt
whiplash. My knee to my chest and my face inbetween.

This can't be good. I didn't know when the silent tears start falling. For some reason they refused to make a sound.

Move Clarissa. Run.

The voice snaps me back to reality. I need to get out of here. Wait. Where am I?

I use the wall as a help and test out my wobly legs. I survey my surroundings and realize I'm in a closet.

It's a walk in closet filled with clothes of all sorts and shoes all neatly arranged in shelves and cabinets. It's the largest array of designers I've ever seen, complete with breathtaking jewelries on a center table-like area. But it looks like they all belong to a pre-teen girl.

Weird. What could I be doing sprawled on the ground of a pre-teen's closet.

Jace.

He said he'll find me a place to rest. I can't believe he fooled me!

No, he didn't fool me. I was drugged!

So I was drugged, by none other than the douchebag, himself. How could I be stupid! He gave me a drink before he disappeared from the kitchen. 

But why? To harvest my organs maybe or worse, trafficked. What if he's a psychopath that drugs girls and kills them!

I have to get out of here!

Yes, Clarissa. Run. Don't think, just run.

I let out a shaky breath. Turns out I'm supposed to be out because of what Jace slipped me but I'm awake. And I'm getting out of here.

I head for the door on my last reserve of energy but... I turn around.

Valerie and the other girl are still unconscious.

What do I? I can't just leave them here on the ground.

Listen to me Clarissa. Even if you manage to wake them up, you don't have enough strength to carry them out of here successfully. Run and tell someone, they'll come for them. Leave now.