12 - Cold Feet.

Life went on, as usual, Eden got intertwined into our lives pretty fast, two months have passed since we started tutoring Eden. Mom and dad made Jordan and Eden feel so at home that they're practically family, they both come around at least twice a week. Mom can't get enough of Eden's cooking skills and dad can't get enough of Jordan's poker skills. All in all, life's going great.

Now we're in Sam's house having a sleepover, Ronnie, Summer, Eden, Sam and I, yeah the whole party.

"Ohhh, I can't wait for Monday. I'm scared but I'm gonna make it. I've read my butt off." Ronnie said lounging on the sofa like a Garfield the cat.

"Yeah, when you say reading you mean sheet music," Sam said dropping his plate of Lemon cake.

He left a while ago to get some cake and he came into the room mouth first, aimed at Ronnie of course

"Whatever Wellington, at least I'm trying. I don't think I'm ready to kill myself because of an exam."

"It's the effort that counts," Eden remarked with a cool look.

"So are we watching this movie or what?" Summer asked, glancing lazily at the gold wall clock, as the second's hand ticked away quickly and steadily like my heartbeat.

Ronnie turned her death glare from Sam to Summer, "Hey! we're talking here, something you only do with Jordan." She smirked mockingly,
"Join your friends!"

Summer's blushing now, deeply. We all figured out those two like each other but they haven't figured it out yet and we don't want to spoil the fun.

"Hey!" I smacked Ronnie in the head and she dramatically rolled off the couch and landed on the floor clutching her side.

"I'm wounded," She said with a raspy voice, "When Jordan and summer get married, tell their kids that I was the one who made their mom admit her feelings." And she faked death only to be resurrected by Sam's throw pillow.

"Cut her some slack, it's not everyday Summer falls in love." Sam sneered.

"Oh, so you happen to be the expert," Ronnie replies making her way back to her former position.

Sam scoffs. "I know better than you Wilson."

With that statement, the banter started.

"Guys, don't start fighting again, please." Eden said diffusing the situation, "If I didn't know better I would say you two are in love."

And with that statement, Sam went in the other direction, scrambling to get far away from Ronnie, she, on the other hand, starting fake gaging.

"How dare you utter such impossible words." She asked Eden.

"Just observation." He shrugs.

"Well... never say that again," Sam called from the other side of his room.
Summer's on the bed, Ronnie and I on the couch, Eden sitting cross-legged on a beanbag and Sam sitting on a chair.

"Hey, don't talk when I'm talking," Ronnie snapped at Sam. "It would give them the wrong impression. "

"Let's just watch the movie." Summer whines for the first time since we started talking about her love life.

"I second that motion." Eden pipes in.

"Yeah play the movie Eden, it means, he," Ronnie pointing at Sam, " will stop bugging me. "

After a while we settled down long enough to watch the movie on Sam's massive flat-screen TV, it is my favourite thing in his whole house— next to his breakfast bar, indoor Jacuzzi and refrigerator— yeah I love coming over to Sam's house and thankfully, Mr and Mrs Wellington love me, even Brennan loves me and that gives me an added advantage over Sam.