Author's Note

Alright, here we are!!!
First of all, thank you for picking this book to read out of over a thousand Christian books here on Wattpad.

For the fact that you're reading and voting, you'll get a 🌟, because you're amazing!!

So I just wanted to say, we're almost to the end, this is like the halfway gist. I'm gonna ask some questions. You could answer them in the comments if you like.

How do you like the book so far? Rate it, why? Because your opinions matter.

Who's your favorite character? If you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine 😉.

What do you think would happen next? Give me all the theories and ideas you can think of. Maybe, just maybe, if you send it on time it would reflect in the book. But I won't tell you, you'll have to read to find if your idea got in 😋🤐.

I was thinking of giving each chapter a title instead of just writing the numbers. What do you think? Would updates be more interesting that way? Comment🤔.

Last but not the least, is this book reflecting the life of a true Christian teenager or not? Let me know, because if it's not, I'm going to rewrite the whole thing...after I'm done with this draft (it's a first draft after all, so I am entitled to mistakes 🤣)

Annnddddd, my exams are coming up soon, please 😥😭🙁 please pray for me. I need to do better than last year, if I don't, my dad might just take away my phone privileges and that means...

No Wattpad!!

So please pray for me, I need all the prayers, I can get, if it goes well or not.
I'm just gonna be hopeful.

Anyways, the author's note is becoming too long, so I'm gonna go now but not without giving a big thank you to my most dedicated readers
I love you bookheaven101
Amazanian  Benval601 Favycee111 DuchessRI @EmeraldVanessa2215 @AnneAsuo @RealEmpath

And my amazing friends _Zeanna_ Ricodynamite02 who make me laugh and sometimes cry (but in a good way).

Thank you all for reading and just being good people on Wattpad. Expect to see this girl–that's me– again if she aces her exam.

Bye 👋 👋
See you next time on your Award winning book ( Award for Most Happy -Even-If-Her-Book-Is-Not-Good in the First Timers Writing Category)

😁 I just made that up. I'm going to go now, bye 👋.

Lots of smiles, kisses and hearts 😘❤🙂☺.

Stay blessed.
Toinpre.