12 - Making Memories.

Clary smiled, hard. She added a giggle too because she knew what Sam and Ronnie were feeling right now.

Since his mother started talking about girls, he knew he would only end up in trouble or embarrassed. But with the other moms there, he ended up being in both situations because they kept talking.

Ronnie on the other hand, blushed like a little girl. She dropped her head to hide it with her hair. When Sam noticed she was blushing, he blushed too.

The scene was just too cute for the moms to bear, they started squealing and giggling. "If I knew you would be this interested in my daughter. I would have let you two be friends when you were babies," Rose said, while fawning over her daughter. "Mom!" Ronnie said for the first time since the conversation started.

"Don't mom me. Sam is really cute." Her observation hit home. Brennan couldn't hold her laughter in anymore, she let it out, followed by Clary, Jordan, Matt and Aaron.

They laughed to their hearts content, not caring if they were in front of their parents. All the while Sam was chopping them for not doing anything about his predicament and Ronnie blushed even more.

"What about Clary? She's a painter now. Very soon she's going to go global. You could date her." Natasha commented again, like she had been putting thought into it since she made her last comment.

Clary didn't stop laughing, for anything, the laughter increased. "No, no, aunty Nat. Sam is better off marrying Eden than me. We'd kill each other before they wedding. Isn't that correct, Sammie boo."

"Yes it is Clary pie. If you ever call me that name again, I'd kill you on the spot." He joked and got a glare from his mom. "That's no way to treat my future daughter in law. She agreed to go on with the wedding, at least someone would do it." Amelia, who was seated in between Clary and Brennan pulled Clary into for a squeeze, to which Clary paled.

"Mom, if you think Clary would date me, talk more of marry me, then I'm better off with Eden. Clary is my best friend forever! We'll be together even in heaven." Sam sassed behind Aaron.

"That's what we call the ultimate friend zone son," Pastor Allen said. This brought another wave of laughter into the room.

"Now that's enough ladies. Stop grilling my Sam, he's got game. I'm sure the ladies would love him. But not too much I hope." Mr Wellington joked and the other dads exchanged glances before they launched into laughter.

"They all just happen to be in the same room on the day I'm leaving. Great! Now all my secrets are going to be spilling and dissected." Sam groaned and walked into the kitchen.

"Eden! Ronnie! Let's go!" He called from the kitchen. Ronnie hopped out from her mom's grip like a rabbit running away from a hunter. Eden couldn't even get out of Natasha's death grip. So he was halfway in a hug, halfway standing up.

It was until they heard the car engine roar to life, that they realized Sam was serious. Knowing that they was only one person who would calm Sam down in the room, they pushed Clary out the door, not literally.

Clary retracted her cane and started moving, hitting Ronnie on the porch. "Ow! That thing could kill a lion," Ronnie joked then turned serious."He won't come out, even after I told him we still had to pray. Do something Clary."

Clary smiled. If anyone can cool Sam off it should be a girl that never blushes for him, right? With a deep breath of courage, she marched forward. Trying to gain her bearings, she tapped a bit too hard on Sam's car trying to get his attention. "Don't murder my baby!" Sam yelled from inside the car.

"If you don't want me to kill her unwind your window glass." Clary tells him from the other side of glass. "No! I don't wanna," He whined. "Oh stop whining Wellington. I'm a busy girl, I don't have all day, besides, you'd miss me the most if you leave with unresolved issues such as this." Clary stated, not that she was actually busy but she too didn't want to have her last memory of them to be this way.