4 - Down Memory lane.

Days flew by fast, school consumed most of my time. We had a sleepover on Wednesday at Sam's house. Well more or less like urgent homework meeting.

It was fun but once Ronnie decided to turn it to Share time. We ended up praying for each other. It was glorious, friends united in prayer, nothing could separate us. That's what I thought till we switched science partners on Friday.

"Wait, we're not partners anymore!"

"Yes Ronnie, that's what I've been trying to tell you. I've got Frank now."

"Frank!"

"Oh come on Ronnie, he's not that bad. Besides he's not your lab partner. I've got science last today, so you guys can go home without me. I'm going to stay back a while."

"How long will you take?" Sam asked.

"Maybe till four."

"Oh, If it were earlier I would have taken you home."

"It's OK, I can manage."

"I know but I don't like the fact that you're walking home alone."

"It's alright Sam, I'm not gonna get myself kidnapped, I'll is fine, I need some exercise anyway."

"OK, better burn up your fat quickly in time for prom," he said, standing up. "Well I've to go, I need to be in a meeting, see you guys later."

"Later Sam." Ronnie and I said. Summer was clearly too engrossed in the book she's reading.

The bell rang, reminding us that lunch was over.

Summer groans and raises her head. "Where did Sam go?"

"Sum, you just missed him, not too long ago," Ronnie said sympathetically.

"Oh!" Was all she managed to say.

"We better get going," I said, taking my books and making my way to class through all these uninformed puppets.

When I walked into science class for last period. Mr Henry's gaze gave him away, I knew instantly that it was a practical class. "Find your partners, everyone! Today we're studying Nervous systems and we are going to dissect rabbits. Put on your lab coats and goggles kids," He said gleefully. This going to be fun!

But Frank seems to differ, he looks like he's about to throw up and we haven't even started yet.

Don't die on me man, I'll be counting on you.

Frank is not really going to do anything serious. I'll be the one cutting he just has to write down some stuff and help with the blood, I'm sure he can handle it.

"The rabbits are not dead. I repeat, they are not dead just sedated. If at any point, yours starts moving just sedate it again, using five milligrams, carefully." Gesturing to a small bottle and syringe, that's on everyone's table. "We don't want a repetition of the last dissection class."

"Yeah, we don't. Bella's parents will never forgive you for giving their daughter a heart attack." Ryan, one of the lacrosse players in our school said, already laughing.

This just sent to the whole class in frenzy of flashbacks and laughter, even Bella seemed entertained.

Last month, we dissected a rat. Ronnie looked like she would pass out too just as Frank does now. But it was Bella Knight that actually did. all we heard was a high pitched scream and a thud.

Turned out after dismissed from the school clinic, that she had a minor heart attack due to high levels of adrenaline in her system in an instance.