5- Nostalgic.

"Please don't Jordan I beg of you, you'll just twist the story." A second voice said, which made Jordan laugh. "It's not everyday I come for your session that I see you conversing with someone. You're improving Clary, not just in therapy but in positivity too."

Clary's face brightened even the more and all dark thoughts moved to the back of her mind. Jordan and Matt are a wonderful pair to be around.

"Hey Sugar Bear. How's your day going?" Jordan said taking a seat opposite Clary and Sam. "It's been good since Sam got here." She answered him. He watched the two friends, Sam leaning on the chair and Clary resting her head on his shoulders.

"That's good to know Clary. What's better to know is that Eden made a special gift." Jordan teased.

Clary's eyes lightened up at his words. She didn't need to know that Eden has been working mindlessly for days now trying to get rid of her from his mind. He's under the impression that Clary didn't care about him. He didn't visit her, claiming that he had to work and he did, all the time. But Jordan knew better. All that was important right now to Eden was right in front of him. The way her face changed told him that Clary still values Eden.

"Clary don't you dare take that sandwich. You'll end up saying you're too tired to walk. You're improving at walking and using your cane. You can't have your sandwich till this session is over." Matt said, sitting next to Jordan. Today they weren't going to the training room. Clary could already walk on her own, all that's left is to learn how to identify surfaces with her cane.

He twirled the cane in his hand and studied the smooth, shiny black surface. He remembered the day Doctor Grey came looking for him that they had a patient for him. He was shocked to hear that Clary didn't respond to any other trainer. But once he stepped in, she responded just fine. That gesture of hers got him to position of her trainer while she's recovering.

Over time she started walking around on her own with the occasional bumping into something. So last week he picked out a cane for her to use. And she's been trying it out ever since. Most of the time, using it to hit or poke him but it was alright. It provided an avenue to spend more time with her.

And he loved spending time with her.

"Jordan, get up man. You've seen her and delivered your package. It's time to get back to work," Matt said, wanting to actually start Clary's session.

Jordan just laughed and continued his conversation with Clary and Sam. Matt noticed that his friend got closer to Clary over Summer's death. Not that he disapproved of their friendship but it meant that when ever he was with Jordan, Clary spent more time with Jordan than him.

Matt's ranting didn't even bother Jordan as he was sharing in her sandwiches and stories. But a phone call from his boss jolted him for his revelry. A kiss to the cheek from Clary, that almost became a kiss to the mouth and a pat on the back from the guys, he left the building.

Sam decided it was time for him to leave. He still had to park for camp, besides Clary would be dismissed soon.

"I'm gonna go. Work hard Clary." Sam said his final remark and closed the door behind a fuming Clary and a pleading Matt.

•°•°•°•

"Clary... " A masculine voice chuckled.
"...I'm gonna have to spank you for disobeying me."

Shock and confusion was evident on Eden's face when he hears Clary's laughter rise out from the closed door. "Like you can, not if I spank you first."

He had promised himself he wouldn't visit. But every now and then, he found himself almost knocking at her door. Hearing Clary laugh and joke with a man made his blood boil. But for what reason. It could as well be her dad or Sam or even Doctor Grey.

Just to be sure, he peeked in through the door.

Matt had Clary over his shoulders, although he had no intention of really spanking her. He carried her to tease her. He jumped around the room and she laughed. Today they had a lot of fun. She was a more open and cheerful, probably because of Sam and Jordan's appearance.

Matt enjoyed every second of his time with Clary knowing fully well it was her last session at the hospital. Yet he felt even more giddy that he'd spend time with her at her house or his.

"Put me down this instant!" Clary demanded between fits of laughter.

Laughter. Her own laughter.

It's not something she heard everyday.
But somehow Matt managed to pull it out of her.

Matt. Maybe She should find it in her to see him as a true friend. He had always been there but...never on her mind.

"I'll put you down...if you promise to smile for me." Matt was hesitant at first but he loved seeing her smile. It was worth a shot, he thought.

Clary smiled mentally. Although she was considering Matt as a friend now, he wasn't the reason for her smile.

But she nodded eagerly at Matt's request, so he'd put her down.

Eden didn't wait to hear or see her reply. He made a dash for the stairs.

"Stupid...stupid! Why did you think she would be thinking about you. Matt is there to make her happy and feel safe. You can't do anything for her!" He stopped in his descent. His heart felt like it was being crushed. He  took a hold of the railing to steady himself. He felt the tears prick at his eyes, looking for an escape but he held them in.

"Why did I even come here?!"  He screamed but they was no one there to answer his question, just the strong but gentle voice telling him it was alright, that everything may not be at it seems.

He wiped a stray tear from his eye, and marched on. If they was anything he would listen to from what the voice was telling him, is that, he needed to hear the whole story first.

Matt watched as Clary, for the fifth time, walked to the door. He tried spinning her around to disorientate her but she moved to the door again.

Sighing he got up from his seat and walked over to her. Clary had one hand on her stick and the other, on the transparent glass of the door. It was just a hand-wide portion but it ran the length of the door.

"Clary, are you so eager to leave this room?" He asked, placing his hands on her shoulders. He looked through the door at the nurses, doctors and patients busying around. She was silent for a while till he heard a chuckle.

"I'm at the door again, aren't I?" She asked, finding it very funny to have repeated the same thing five times now. But something kept pulling her here.

"Yes you are. Is there any particular reason why." Matt pushed.

"I don't know. At first I thought someone was there but you said there was no one. I can't shake the feeling off," Clary said with nostalgia in her voice. She didn't know why it was there but it gnawed at her insides.

"You're just homesick. C'mon let's get you back in bed." She took his lead as he guided her with her stick to the bed.

Heyyy!
I'm here again. I was thinking about how we see situations in half and conclude that we've seen it all. I didn't want that for Eden, so I made him wait for an explanation.

*wink*wink* But we know what's really going on, am I right?

Anyways share...vote...comment and follow!!

Stay Flexible.
Toinpre.