3. Georgia Trip

It has been nearly over a week since Mingus had his accident. The day after, when he was released, he, Norman and I all went for some ice cream. It was nice. The three of us, all going out again. With Norman in Georgia a lot and with Mingus growing up, we've not really had a lot of moments together.

          It's Monday, so as I am getting ready for work, I hear my phone chime. I step out of the bathroom and go over to my phone. I was surprised to see it was a message from Norman.
Norman: "Hey, I know it's kind of sudden, but do u wanna come down to GA?" I decided just to call him instead of text. It rings for about two seconds before he picks up.
"You want me to come down to Georgia?" I ask Norman. I heard him chuckle on the other end.
"Yes. I really do. It can get sorta lonely down here." Norman tells me through the phone. I sit down on my bed and close my eyes.

          I start to chuckle. "What you laughing for?" I hear Norman ask me. "Nothing. It's nothing. Just didn't expect this is all." I tell him. It takes me a minute, but I finally agree.
"I'll catch the next flight out. I'll see you later on this afternoon." I tell Norman with a huge smile.
"Alright. See you in a few. You want me to pick you up?" I hear Norman ask me. I think for a minute, but decide against it. I don't know if the paps are there, but I don't wanna risk him being seen if they are.
"No. I'll take a cab. Don't want the vultures to take pictures of you." I tell him. He was silent for a few seconds. I thought maybe I lost him. "Norman... you there?" I hear him exhale.
"Yeah, I'm here. Just hate those damn people. They ruin everything." My heart breaks for him. He loves doing what he loves, but the paparazzi just ruin it. "It's okay, Norman. I promise. I'll see you in a bit. Love you." I tell him.
"Love you too. Be safe." I hang up the phone and smile. I had no idea that this week would start off so good.

          It was around five in the afternoon and I was just about to get off this plane. I love the city, it's my home, but I would be lying if I said that the country-side wasn't absolutely gorgeous. I was born in Tennessee, so I've always loved the country, but the city has been my home for over a decade. After about twenty more minutes, the plane finally landed and I got a cab. As the cab driver was taking me to Normans place, I started to smile. Like the kind of smile that goes from ear to ear. Norman is my best friend in the whole world, and I've always found comfort in him. It just makes me happy that I'm not alone in this world.

          We finally get to Normans place and I give the cab driver his money and grab my luggage and start to head to Normans door. I have a key to the place, but I never felt right just walking into someones place. I knocked on the door and I could hear him walking towards the door.
"Eye, buddy, move." I hear him say. He opens the door and I just see the biggest smile ever on his face. He reaches over and hugs the hell out of me and I return the hug.
"You didn't have to knock." He tells me as he pulls away. I smile at him and look down.
"Yeah, I know. I just don't like walking into other peoples place. I mean, could you imagine how awkward it would be if I just walked into your house and saw you banging some chick on the sofa?" I say to him, trying not to laugh.

         He starts to laugh and my heart just swells up. Norman has one of the best laughs in the world. He also has the best smile. So I always try and get him to smile and, or laugh. He steps back and opens the door some more, so that I can get in with no trouble. As I walk into his house, I notice all the cool art on the wall. Norman has always loved art and photography. I feel him start to grab a few of my bags.
"Your room is upstairs. The one to the right of mine." He tells me as we both start heading upstairs. "I mean... unless you wanna bunk with me." He says to me. Looking back at me with a smirk. I look down at my feet with red cheeks.
"Not so fast. I just got here. You have to at least get me a drink first." I say to Norman. I hear him chuckle.

          Once in the room I put all my stuff on the floor and turn around and fell on the bed. Facing the ceiling. I closed my eyes. I heard Norman picking up my bags and putting them in the closet.
"You didn't have to do that Nor-" I was cut off by Norman leaning down and kissing me. I feel little sparks moving around in my stomach. Norman knew how to kiss a woman. There was no denying that. I put my hands in his hair and kissed him back. I still had my eyes closed, but I felt Norman settle himself in between my legs. His hands started roaming all over my body. Starting from my face all the way down to in between my legs. I let out a soft groan.

          We both stopped kissing each other and looked into each others eyes. Telling each other it was okay without any words. We both sat up and he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Just as my shirt was off, I reached for his. Once I had his shirt off, he reached behind me and unhooked my bra. He slowly took it off, because he knew how nervous I got. I've had sex with Norman before, but it didn't matter. I always got nervous. Not a bad nervous, a good one, but it always turned him on even more.

          He pulled my bra off and threw it across the room. He pushed me back onto the bed and started kissing me hard. Norman and I were never the "slow sex" type of people. We like rough, fast sex. The type that gets your heart beating. He starts to go towards my breasts and starts to suck on my left nipple. I let out a moan. I start to feel his hands go to my pants. He lets go of my breast and sits back up to take my pants and panties off. He unbuttons them and pulls them down my legs, but not before they get stuck and he pulls me with them. We both start to laugh.
"Sorry. If I had known I was gonna be having sex today, I wouldn't have put these on." I tell Norman. Trying to control my laughter.

           But, we both failed miserably. We couldn't stop laughing.

SORRY! Cliffhanger. I know, but don't hate me. The next chapter will definitely be up next Tuesday, but I may try and get it out before then. I made this chapter short, because I'm not sure if you all like shorter or longer chapters.  ANYWAYS, I need to ask you all a question. Well, questions.
1. Do you like longer or shorter chapters?
2. Do you like smut? or would you rather I just leave it up to the imagination?
I personally love reading longer chapters and I love reading smut, but if the people who follow this story don't, then I need to know. Anyways, I love you all and I hope you enjoy the chapter.