24. Set Life

It it now the end of November. Norman and the cast are filming the finale of "The Walking Dead" and I actually get to go to set today. My ribs, leg and wrist are healed up. I still have to take it easy, but everything is healed up nicely.

          "I've actually missed the set. It's been a while since I visited." I tell Norman with a smile on my face. He looks at me and chuckles. I gently push his shoulder. "What's so funny?" I ask him. He turns his whole body and grabs my face and makes me look him in the eyes. "My girl is back to herself." Norman says to me. I give him a big smile and lean up and connect our lips. I put my hands through his hair and gently pull. Norman's hands roam around my hips. Our lips continue to move in sync with one another. Both of us moaning into the kiss.

           I pull away from the kiss and open my eyes. "Give me another week or two and we'll have some fun together." I tell him with a seductive smile. Norman leans down and kisses the tip of my nose. Norman lets go of my hips and starts to walk away, but not before slapping my ass. "We leave in 5 minutes." Norman states loudly as he walks away.

          I walk into the kitchen and grab some water bottles in case Norman or I get thirsty on set. I walk outside and wait on Norman. When I hear the front door close, I look over and see Norman. I smile at him and he smiles back. We both start walking towards the car. Every since my accident, Norman has been cautious with me driving. I got in the passenger seat and buckled up. It felt nice being able to get in the car and put on my seat belt without having help. Norman flopped into the driver side and buckled up and put the keys in the ignition. "You know... I love Georgia. But, damn, I miss New York like crazy." I tell Norman. Norman nods his head in agreement. "Me too."

           We finally arrive on set and I have to get a little sticker with my name and who I am visiting on set. Once we parked, Norman took me to his trailer. Norman opened the door to his trailer and allowed me in before him. I walked in and chuckled. "Be honest with me." I said to Norman. I turned around and Norman looked at me after closing the door. "How many women have you fucked in here?" I ask him. Norman chuckles at me and looks around the room. He puts his hands on his waist and looks at me. "Around 4 or 5." Norman says to me. I chuckle at him. "Not gonna lie. Thought the number would have been higher." I say to him. He gives me a fake smile with a fake laugh.

           "So how is today going to go? What is the routine?" I ask him. Norman leans his back against the counter and crosses his arms. "Well it's 9 in the morning and I'll be working until roughly around 9 or 10 tonight. So, after I get makeup and wardrobe on, I'll get on set and get to work. Around 1 or 2 today I'll get a lunch and then go back to work and get a few snacks here and there and then we're done. We get to go home." Norman says to me. I nod my head at him and smile. We then hear a knock on the trailer door. "Norman, let's go!" we both hear a man say across the door. Norman nods his head towards the door and we both step out and head towards the makeup and wardrobe trailer.

           "What's up, ladies?" Norman asks the women in the trailer. They look over at him and smile. "Good morning, Norman." One of the women say to Norman. Norman grabs my shoulder and pulls me next to him. "This is Piper. She's gonna be on set today with me." Norman tells the women. They both smile at me. "Hi, Piper. Nice to meet you." I reach my hand out and shake both of the women's hands. "Nice to meet you too." I say.

          Norman got his makeup and wardrobe done and then we were both taken to set. When we both stepped out with a few others, I saw Jeffrey and Danai. Jeffrey looked over and saw Norman and I. "Piper! Holy hell girl! You look amazing!" Jeffrey stated walking towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and gently squeezed me. "I missed you too. I was wondering why no one even stopped by to check on me, but then Norman told me he told everyone to wait until I was healed." I say to Jeffrey. Jeffrey nods his head at me. "Yeah... me, Christian, Danai, a lot of us wanted to come down and visit, but Norman kindly asked we all wait until you got better. Didn't want to stress you out or anything like that." Jeffrey says to me. I nod my head at him.