5. Lied To and Used

It had been roughly around a week since I arrived in Georgia to visit Norman. Norman has been working on his show, and usually he doesn't get back to his house till late hours. It is ten in the morning and Norman still isn't back. He told me he probably wouldn't be back until around nine. So, I started getting worried. He should be back by now. I texted him and waited for about ten minutes and I got no reply. I started getting worried. "Where is he, Eye?" I asked Eye. Then I remembered that I had Greg's number in my phone in case of emergency.

I started calling and Greg answered. "Hello?" Greg asks with a sleepy voice. "Hey Greg... It's Piper. Listen Norman told me he would be back around nine in the morning and he isn't back and he isn't answering his phone. Is he still possibly on set? Or what?" I ask Greg. Hoping he has the answers. It took him a minute, but he finally answered. "We wrapped last night around three in the mornin'. He left with Rachael this mornin'." Greg told me. I was confused. "What? I'm confused." I told Greg. "Rachael. Her and Norman have always had a thing you know? It's sorta like what you and Norman have. Except he and Rachael aren't as close and you and Norman are. She's more of a thing to do when he is bored. You know?" Greg explained to me.

My blood started to boil. "So he asks me to fly down here to Georgia to see him, then after a week he decides he's bored and fucks someone else while I'm still here and lies to me? Is he out of his goddamn mind?" I basically scream at Greg. I hear Greg exhale. "Listen I'm sorry. I didn't know that you didn't know. I gotta go. I gotta get some more sleep. I'm sorry, Piper." Greg says as he hangs up. I throw my phone on the couch. Norman and I aren't in a romantic relationship. I have no say in who he fucks, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt my feelings that he's now bored with me, so now he needs to fuck someone else, while I'm still here. "I'm getting the fuck out of here." I say to myself. I grab my phone and head upstairs and start packing.

*Norman's POV*

I wake up to my phone ringing. I look to my left and see Rachael and then look to my right and see my phone on the table. I slowly get up, trying to not wake her up. I grab my phone and walk into the living room. I notice its Greg. "Hey man, what's up?" I ask Greg. "Listen man, I just got off the phone with Piper and she is beyond pissed." Greg says to me. My eyes get real wide and I start panicking. "Greg... man... what did you tell her?" I ask him. I start to feel my throat close and my heart start to speed up. "I'm sorry, man. I told her we wrapped around three last night and you left with Rachael and I told her who Rachael is to you. I'm sorry, man." I hear Greg says. I pinch the bridge of my nose. "How upset was she?" I ask Greg.

"Well, she yelled at me. I don't think she was yelling at me, but she definitely is not happy." Greg says. "All right. Thanks man." I say to Greg and hang up. I walk back into the room and grab my shit. I have to explain to her. I didn't mean to hurt her. I really didn't. I start to walk out of the room when I hear Rachael start to talk. "Where you going?" I look back at her and feel guilty. Not that I'm leaving her without waking her up. I feel guilty because I lied to Pipe and probably made her feel like shit. I asked her to fly down here and here I am running off fucking some chick that doesn't mean a thing to me. "I gotta go." is all I say to Rachael and walk out of her house. I get in my car and drive back to my place. Hoping she is still there.

*Piper's POV*

I finally packed all my clothes and items and start walking down stairs. I got to the door and heard Norman pull up. I look up at the ceiling and sigh. I look back at Eye who is on the couch. "Great. This is fucking great isn't it boy?" I say to Eye. I put my bags on the couch and go to the kitchen to grab a water for my ride. I have about another five minutes until my ride gets here. I hear him put the key in the lock and open the door. "Pipes? Pipes you still here?" I hear Norman asking. I slowly walk out of the kitchen and see Norman. We both look into each others eye and I see guilt in Normans, but that doesn't matter. Not anymore. "I'll be outta your hair in a few minutes. I got a ride coming." I say to Norman. "Please don't go. Let me explain." Norman pleads with me.

My blood started to boil again. "Explain? Are you fucking kidding me? Am I just a toy you want to stick your dick in? Do I mean nothing to you? Are we even friends? Or am I just another one of your girls you fuck when you're bored? You know what? I don't even want to know the answer. I'm done with this relationship. I actually thought we were friends." I say to Norman with so much venom in my voice. Norman took a step towards me and I took a step back. "Don't come near me. I would have hoped you had a little respect for me. Waited until I was gone before you went off and fucked you new girlfriend, but no. You got bored of me. So you went and had a little fun. Imagine if I had called you and asked you to come and visit me and after a week I get bored and decide to lie to you, and stay over at another mans house, just so I can fuck him. Imagine that. How would you feel, Norman?"

"I wouldn't feel good, Pipe. I would feel used and hurt. I swear on everything, I did not mean to hurt you. I swear." Norman says to me. I started to laugh. "You didn't mean to hurt me? You planned this shit, Norman. You lied to me yesterday before you left. You knew you were gonna go and fuck her, so you lied to me to cover your own ass because you knew it would hurt me. You knew that." I said to Norman. I saw Norman start to tear up and it made me want to cry. Luckily, I heard my ride honk outside. I saw Norman turn around and look at his front door. I started walking towards the door and grabbed my bags.

I looked back at Norman. "You know, when I first met you, I was running away from a guy who had used me. He wanted nothing, but sex from me. I didn't know that of course, but it still hurt. Because he meant so much to me, and all I was to him was something he could let his frustrations out on. When I opened up to you and told you why I had moved to New York, you promised me that no one would ever hurt me like that again, but most importantly, Norman... you told me you would never hurt me like that... was that just another lie?" I said to Norman. The look on his face when I said that, almost brought me to tears, because I knew what I just said hurt him. But, I walked out the front door and got in my cab.

Well here is chapter 5. Hope you all enjoy it. Please don't forget to vote and leave feedback. Much love to you all xx.