18. Watch The World Turn

Hannah has been here for a day and though she hasn't caused any problems, yet... I still have this feeling in my gut. Norman and I were laying in his bed. It was early morning and he had to be back on set in a few hours. "I wish I could come with you. Spend the day onset with you." I say to Norman. He looks up into my eyes and smiles. "Me too, but I get why you can't. I wouldn't want to leave her alone either." Norman says to me.

          I rub my fingers through his goatee and look him in the eyes. "Norman... I need to ask. Not trying to cause problems... truth is... by this point I find it kind of funny." I say to Norman. He looks at me with curious and confused eyes. "Why did you sleep with my sister?" I ask him. Norman takes a sharp breath and looks from my eyes to the ceiling. From the look on his face, I couldn't tell if he was angry with me for asking that question or if he was trying to think of the answer. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset." I say to him. He looks from the ceiling to me. He shakes his head and smiles.

           "You didn't make me upset. It's just... I don't really have an answer to that question. I think if I'm being honest, I was horny and she was there." Norman says to me. I nod my head at his answer. "Be honest... who's better in bed?" I ask Norman with a smirk on my face. He smirks back and grabs my face. He looks into my eyes for a few seconds before crashing his lips with mine. I felt his tongue go against my lips, begging for entrance. I smiled against the kiss and allowed him entrance. He rolled me over so that he was on top. The kiss was getting heated until we heard a knock against the bedroom door.

            We both pulled away and sighed. "Of course she would ruin this." I say quietly to him. He chuckles lightly. "Yes." I say loudly so that Hannah could hear me. "Um... you gonna cook breakfast or what?" Hannah asks me through the door. I roll my eyes and look at Norman. "Guess I'm making breakfast." I say to him. He leans down and gives me one more short, sweet kiss before we both get dressed and head downstairs.

             After I had cook some eggs and bacon with toast, we all sat down at the table in the dining room and ate. "So are you two like... a thing now?" Hannah asks Norman and I. I was about to say no, because truth is, Norman and I aren't together officially, but Norman had other plans. "Yeah. She and I have been a thing for a few weeks." Norman says to her. I look over at him and decide to play along. Not sure why he lied, but I'm just going with it. "Well... I'm happy for you Piper." Hannah says to me. I look over at her and give her a fake smile. I could hear the fake in her voice.

           I look down at my food and I hear Hannah clear her throat. "You know... Norman... if you and my sister are going to be a thing... maybe you should come clean to her about somethings. Things about you and I." I look up from my plate and I sigh. Norman clears his throat and looks over at Hannah. "She already knows, Hannah." Norman says to Hannah. She raises her eyebrows and looks between Hannah and I. "Oh... well... that's good." Hannah says. I roll my eyes and decide that I no longer want to eat.

          After I cleaned the dishes, with Norman's help, I went back into the bedroom with Norman and stayed with him until he had to leave for work. "What time you gonna be home tonight?" I ask him. He exits the bathroom, with no shirt on. "Greg said we should wrap around one, maybe two. So don't stay up for me. I'll grab something to eat onset and then I'll be home. Keep the bed warm for me, alright?" I give him a slight nod and he walks back into the bathroom.

          I get off the bed and walk into the bathroom. The bathroom was still a little steamy from Normans shower that he took. "Norman why did you lie out there?" I ask Norman. He looks at me and smiles. "Last thing I want, is for her to think I'm single." Norman says to me. I nod my head, understanding. "I get it." I say to him. I get closer to him and wrap my arms around his torso. "Maybe one day... it could be for real." I say to him. He looks down at me and smiles. "I want nothing more... but... I want to be ready, Pipes. I... want to not screw it up." Norman says to me. I smiled at him. I looked up into his eyes and brought his head down to my lips.