4. Hamburger Shack

Norman and I were laughing for a good minute, but then I grabbed his face and kissed him. I felt his hands go into my hair and he gently pulled it. He pushed me back onto my back and started taking my pants and panties off. Once they were off, his were off just as fast. He leaned down and kissed me roughly and then started sucking on my neck. While my head was tilted, I noticed that "X" tattoo just above his collar bone. I leaned over and started sucking on it.

That was his spot. Always has been since I've known him. I heard him groan against my neck and I smiled. Knowing I was doing it to him. I felt him start to get settled in between my legs and my mind snapped. "Norman... wait." I said to him. "Condom... you gotta put on a condom." I watched as he reached over into the night stand next to the bed and pulled one out. I watched as he ripped the pack open and put it over his shaft. I couldn't see, but I knew my face was bright red. I never knew why I got this way with Norman. I've had sex with others before, but with Norman it was just different. Norman noticed my face and smiled from ear to ear.

"Aw. I love when your cheeks get all red. Then again, I think I prefer when your ass cheeks get red from me slapping you." I started chuckling. I looked into his eyes and smiled. "Yeah... I do prefer when those cheeks are red." I said to him. He leaned down and started kissing me. I felt him position himself and push into me. Norman wasn't the biggest guy in the world, but he is the biggest I've ever had. Maybe that's why sex with him was always better. Norman let me adjust to him for a few seconds then he thrust into me with force. I yelped. Not from pain, but from pleasure. I heard Norman chuckling and I felt him kissing my neck.

Norman kept up the fast, rough pace. I kept moaning and groaning. I could hear him grunting next to my ear. That just turned me on even more. All of the sudden he lifted himself off and me and slid out. "Turn around." I gave him a smirk. "I ain't gonna so no to that." I said to Norman as I was turning around. Doggy style has and will forever be both of our favorite position. As I turned around. I felt him smack my ass. It jolted me forward and then I felt another and another. For a man who was a boob person, he really did love smacking an ass. I felt him take the tip of his member and start teasing me. I couldn't hold in my groans.

He gave me one more smack before I felt him push my shoulders into the mattress so that I was face-down-ass-up. I felt him enter me from behind with no warning. He was going at a brutally fast pace and I wasn't going to complain. With his hands holding onto my hips, I had nothing to grab, so I grabbed the bed sheet and held onto it with dear life. The room with filled with the sounds of skin slapping together and the sound of us groaning and moaning. I was close and I knew Norman was as well. "Norman, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." I kept repeating over and over to him. I felt one of his hands slide down between my legs and he started rubbing my bundle of nerves.

My whole body felt like fireworks were exploding everywhere as my orgasm took over. Normans followed right after. We both fell to the bed, trying to catch our breath. "Okay... that was... amazing." I said to him in between breaths. I heard him chuckle from behind me. He started kissing around my neck. "Yes it was. Yes it was." Norman said to me. Once we finally caught our breath, I felt Norman pull out of me and flop down next to me so that we were side by side. We were all sweaty and we had sex all over us. "We really need to shower." I said to Norman. He looked over at me and smiled. He grabbed my hands and took us to his shower in his room. It was bigger than the one in my room. He threw the condom into the garbage and turned on the water and we showered together.

After the shower, Norman and I went down stairs to eat something. As we were walking down the stairs, Eye popped up on the bottom step. I loved this little guy with all my heart. "Hey Eye. What's up buddy?" I say to him, picking him up. I watched as Norman went into the kitchen. "Hey I don't really have much here to eat, so you wanna go out? There's a burger shack about ten minutes from here." Norman said to me. "Yeah that sounds perfect. Haven't had a good, juicy hamburger in a while." I told him. He grabbed his keys from next to the door and grabbed my hand.

"We'll be back Eye. I promise." I say to Eye. As we were walking out the door I remembered I didn't have shoes on. "Oh shit hold on." Norman turned around and looked at me. "I don't have any shoes on. Hold on." I ran back up stairs and put on my sneakers. I noticed the condom wrapper on the floor and smiled. Sex with Norman was just always great. I got my shoes on and ran downstairs. "Bye Eye." I say as I walk out. Norman was already in the car and had it started. I got in an buckled up. Norman looked over at me and smiled. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I ask him, feeling around my face. He just chuckles. "No. Just glad to have you out here." Norman says to me. I grab his hand and squeeze it.

We arrived at the burger shack and it wasn't as packed as I expected it to be. We were about to get out of the car and then I remembered he is famous. He was fans who live out here. "Norman wait. What happens if someone sees us. I mean... the paps have already photographed us together before... but I just don't want you to be in the middle of a rumor that can harm your career." I say to Norman. He smiles and me and kisses my hand. "You are my friend... you have been for over a decade. People are always gonna speculate some shit. If we run in to a few fans, we just say we are friends... It's the truth." Norman says to me. I smile at him and turn to look at the burger shack in front of us. "Well then lets eat." I say to Norman, hopping out of the car.

We both ordered some nice, juicy burgers and ate. We talked about Mingus, The Walking Dead, Ride and my job. We didn't even notice a couple of fan girls walk up to us. "Hi Mr. Reedus. Is is okay if we get a picture with you?" I hear a girl say. I look over and smile at them. I look back at Norman and see he is looking at me. Asking if it is okay if he does. I smile and nod my head so that only he can see. He gets up and grabs their phone. "Sure. I'd love to." I hear Norman say to the one girl. He takes a few photos with him and I smile. He is loved by so many people. I can't help but smile. "Hey Pipe, you wanna take a few photos for us?" I hear Norman ask me. I get up from my seat and grab the girls phone. "Duh. Of course." I say to him. The two girls chuckle and Norman hugs them and does a couple of cute little poses with them.

Once we were done with the little photo shoot, Norman and I started heading back to his place. Once we got back, we spent the next few hours playing a few board games and electronic games. I beat Norman at most of them. It was getting around eleven and I needed to get some sleep. "Hey Norm, I'm off to bed." I say to him. He looks over at me and nodes. "Me too." We both get up and hug each other. He always smells so nice. I give him a kiss on the cheek and start heading into the guest room. "You sure you don't wanna sleep in my bed tonight?" I heard Norman ask. I start to head upstairs and look down at him. "I'm sure. I need sleep. If I sleep in your bed, I'll probably end up sleeping with you." I say to him. "I love you, Norm." I say to him. "I love you too." Once I got in the room and closed the door, I changed into a baggy shirt and some different underwear and fell into bed.

I heard Norman coming up the stairs and heard his door shut. I grabbed my phone and went onto Instagram. I always go through Normans tags because his fans really do make some of the best art out there and as I was scrolling through I saw one of the photos I had taken with Norman and the girls. I clicked on it and smiled. It was a good photo. I looked down at the caption and smiled. "I cannot believe I met my hero today! He was even more handsome in person. Thank you Norman for allowing us to get a photo with you and thank you to the sweet lady who took the photos for us." I liked the photo and commented. "You're welcome. It was my pleasure." I hit send and that's when I noticed Norman had already commented and liked the photo. Normans comment made me smile. "She really did a good job didn't she? It was nice to meet you girls."

And on that note, I decided to get some sleep.

All right! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It is a bit long, but I didn't want to leave it on a cliffhanger like last time. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and send me feedback. xx