16. The Night Before Georgia

It's been a month since Norman revealed to me that he and my sister had a one-night stand a few years back. It took a me a minute to fully accept and get over what had happened, but I finally did.

          I woke up to the sound of Eye meowing at me. I open my eyes and see Eye at my face. I pet him and hear him purr. I turned around and see Norman. Still asleep, still peaceful. I turn my body around to face him and I move the hair out of his eyes. I lean forward and kiss his nose.

          He jerks a little. I watch as he slowly opens his eyes and looks at me. I smile at him and he returns it. "You know... you do have some gorgeous eyes." I say to him. He chuckles at me and grabs my face and kisses me. "You think my eyes are gorgeous? Have you seen those beautiful green eyes?" Norman asks me. I look into his blue eyes and smile. "I guess we can both agree that we have beautiful eyes." I say to him.

          I throw the covers off of me and got out of the bed. "Oh come on... where are you going?" Norman asks me. I turn around and see he has put on a frown face. I put my hands on my hips and smile. "I have to go to the shelter. Got some paper work I gotta do, and I gotta catch up and do meetings. Shouldn't take longer than a few hours." I say to him.

          I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. "Let me come with. I don't have to be back in Georgia until tomorrow afternoon." Norman says to me. I squint my eyes at him and chuckle. "You do remember I'm coming with you, right?" I ask him. Norman chuckles at me and grabs my hips. "Yeah I know, but... I wanna spend the day with my girl." Norman says to me. I look up into his eyes and smile. I nod my head at him.

          "You gonna take a shower with me? Or am I gonna shower by myself?" I ask him. A smirk forms on his face and we both start talking off our clothes. We both stepped in and started soaking our bodies. I turned away from Norman and put my face under the water. I felt his hands grab my hips. Then I felt his hands travel from my hips to my stomach, to my breasts.

          I let out a moan. I put my hands against the wall, with my ass pressed against Norman. I cold feel Norman getting hard against me. I let out a chuckle. "Damn... already getting hard there, Norman?" I ask him. He wrapped his arm around my neck and brought me back to him. He put his mouth next to my ear and I could feel his breath on me. "You seem to just do that to me." Norman whispers in my ear.

          I turned around and kissed him roughly. We both started running our hands in each others hair. "Jump." Norman says to me. I jump up and he catches me and holds me up against the wall. "You know... out of all these years of knowing each other. And fucking each other... we've never fucked in the shower. This is a first for us." I say to him. He looks at me and smirks.

          I wrap my legs around his waist and Norman grabs my hips with force. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face into his neck. I feel Norman enter me. I let out a gasp and tighten around him. The sound of skin slapping together and moans and grunting was really turning Norman and I both on even more.

           Norman was pounding into me with no mercy. "Norman... Norm I'm gonna cum." I say to him through my pants. This causes him to pick up the pace and continue to pound into me. I felt the fire in my stomach beg for release and Norman gave it to me. My whole body started to shake from the orgasm. I held onto Norman tighter than I had been before. Norman's pace started getting a little sloppy, which let me know that he was close.

          Norman continued to pound into me and grunt into my ear. I tightened myself around Norman and I felt him spill into me.

          Norman and I stayed in the same position for a few minutes. Allowing ourselves to calm down. Norman finally gently put my feet back on the ground of the shower. He put his forehead against mine. "We really gotta take a shower now." I said to him. He chuckled and I chuckled with him.