28. Christmas Day: 1

It is now Christmas day. Norman was done with press for the remaining of the year and the shelter is being watched by two of my most trusted.

          I took a shower and put on some black high-rise pants with a long-sleeved white shirt that I tuck into the pants and some black heel boots. I decided to give myself some loose curls and put on little makeup.

          I looked in the mirror and smiled to myself. I'm a little nervous about today. I've met Norman's mother before, multiple time, but never as Norman's girlfriend. I hear my phone chime from the bedroom. I turn out of the bathroom and grab it.

           "Hey, I'm outside. Hurry ur beautiful ass up. I don't want to freeze to death out here. The heater doesn't work very well in this damn car." I smiled down at Norman's text.

           "I'm hurrying, my love." I sent back to Norman. I put my phone in my back pocket and turned off all my lights and grab my bag. I put on my thick, black jacket which happens to be a life saver during the New York winter. I walk back over to my bed and grab the gift I got for Norman. I put it in my bag and start to head out the door. As I was about to walk out of the door before I remember my keys. I turn around and run to the kitchen and grab them out of the bowl. I chuckle at myself for almost leaving without them. I walk out my front door to my apartment and lock them door. I walk to the elevator and push the down button.

           As I'm standing there, waiting for the elevator, I see the maintenance man. "Hey, Lou. Why are you here?" I ask him. He looks up at me and smiles. "Family is getting together later today. Decided I might as well get a few hours in before then." Lou says to me. I nod and smile at him. The elevator door opens and before I step in I look back over at Lou. "Merry Christmas, Lou." I say. I hear Lou say the same thing back before I step in and push the main floor button.

           When I exit the apartment main doors, I see Norman's SUV sitting outside. I quickly walk to the car and open the door and jump in the passenger seat. I look over at Norman who is bundled up in a nice, thick jacket. "How the hell are you possibly cold with that thing on and the heat?" I ask him. He chuckles at me. "I already told you... the heater sucks in this car." Norman says to me with a smile. I shake my head at him and but my seat belt on.

            Norman starts to drive away. I look over at him and smile. He looks over at me and smiles before looking back towards the road. "You look beautiful, P." Norman says to me. My smile gets bigger and I feel my face stretching because of it. I lean over and put my head on his arm. "Thank you, my love. You look handsome." I say to Norman.

           I sit back up and look at the road. Christmas travel in New York is hell. It's literal hell that has frozen over. It took us almost an hour before we got out of the city. The majority of the ride was Norman and I listening to some rock songs and jamming out to them. Thankfully, I got a few videos and photos of Norman and I jamming in the car.

           We still had about an hour before we would reach Norman's moms house and I got an idea. A dirty idea. I smiled to myself and felt my cheeks get red. I lean forward and turn the volume down on the radio. Norman looks over at me, wondering why I turned it down. "We got about an hour before we get to your moms house." I say to Norman. Norman looks at me and then quickly back to the road. "Yeah..." I unbuckle my seat belt and lean over Norman. "Whoa... what are you doing?" Norman asks me. I look up into his eyes. "Having a little fun. The road is clear, you're going slow... might as well have a little fun." I say to Norman. 

          I lean down and unbuckle Norman's belt and pop the button to his pants. I look back up at Norman and see that his cheek are red like mine. I smile at him and I hear him chuckle. "Are you seriously about to blow me in the car?" Norman asks me. He looks down at me and I nod my head. Norman looks back up to the road and look back down to his pants. I slowly pull his zipper down, knowing that I'm causing him to get flustered.