Chapter 2

A/N - I'm sorry about the cliffhangers it's only gonna get worse but I gotta get u to read somehow right ok whatever imma let u read now ok bye

—————————————————————-
Chapter 2
Lafayette's POV

   Two knocks rang from the door. Hercules looked up from our video game.
   "Must be your new roommate."
   "Coming" I lied. Hercules was still distracted so I took the chance and beat him. I jumped up in triumph and rushed over to the door. I threw open the latch and unlocked the door. I swung it open to reveal Eliza and a small boy I had never seen before.
   "Hey Laf." She smiled. "This is Alexander Hamilton, your new roommate!" She pushed past me into the room, leaving a bewilder looking Alexander outside.
   "Hey I'm Marquis de Lafayette." This didn't help his scared look. "My friends call me Laf or Lafayette. C'mon in." I moved out of the way. He hesitated and decided he had nothing left to loose.
   He looked around the room, taking in the environment. Eliza was sitting on the floor next to Herc who was hunched over in defeat. Alexander dismissed them and turned to me. He mumbled something I couldn't make out and pointed to his bag.
   "Oh um... you can put your stuff under your bed. Right there." I smiled, pointing to his bed.
   "Thanks." He muttered. He set his bag down, pulled out his room key and slid it on to his key chain.
   "Oo! I should call John." Eliza pulled her phone from a pocket in her dress and dialed John.
   "Who's John." Alexander had sat down on the floor next to Herc.
   "He's a part of our friend group." Herc answered. "Hey wanna play some video games?" He handed a controller over.
   "Uhhh, sure." Alexander took the controller. Herc loaded up Mario Cart and I plopped down on the bed behind them. Eliza dared them to choose the hardest track, Alexander shrugged.
   "BET!" Herc screamed. I giggled and he smiled an evil smile. Alexander leaned back against the chair of my desk and relaxed his arms. The game started and Herc tensed up. Alexander stayed in his relaxed position, soon gaining 1st place. At one point Herc threw himself to the side on a turn, causing himself to crash. He fell from 5th to 8th place. Alexander won just as someone banged on the door.
   "That could be one of two people." I commented.