Chapter 35

A/N - Sorry Y'all I had a clinic for guard it was fun I'm excited for the show this year also I'm just gonna leave that ^^there...

—————————————————————
Chapter 35
John's POV

   "Do you want me to sleep with you?" Alex turned red and nodded. I sauntered over, turned and fell backwards on the bed letting my arms fall limp over my face. After a moment I felt a body slid on to me. I moved my arms to find Alex sitting on top of me, he smiled and leaned down so his face was next to mine.
   "I know you don't sleep like that.~" he whispered in my ear, I felt shivers run down my spine and face flushed. Alex slipped his hand down and pulled my shirt up. I allowed him to pull it off and he chucked it on the floor. Next he went for the shorts, he pushed his finger tips into the waist line of my shorts and boxers.
   "A-Alex." I tried to protest but Alex put a finger to my lips. Alex pulled only my shorts down and threw them on the floor. I pulled his shirt over his head and he helped me pull his jeans off. He leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips. Slowly he made his way down my neck and chest. I arched my back as he got down to the waist line of my boxers, he tugged playfully at the rim of my boxers.
   "John?"
   "Hm?"
   "Have you ever...ya know?" He sat up still tugging the waistline of my boxers.
   "N-no, have you?" He shook his head with his left hand he reached down, tracing my scar all the way down. My back arched once more as he kept going past the waist line. Alex moves his left hand from my boxers to my stomach, tracing circles.
   "I'm tired." He complained, I smirked.
   "Why don't you sleep then?" He leaned forward and laid down on top of me. I took the chance and flipped him over.
   "HAHA!" I yelled in triumph. Alex chuckled and I leaned down, planting a kiss on his lips. I flipped off of him.
   "Good night, Alexander." I threw the covers over his body.
   "Good night, John." Alex rolled over and snuggled up against me. My eyes grew heavy and I fell asleep.
   I woke up to quick movement and screaming. My eyes widened and I quickly sat up. Thunder tumbled outside and Alex screamed, trying to push himself away from me.
   "Alex...ALEX....ALEXANDER." He fought harder but I held on to his shoulders. "Hey, I love you and I'll never leave you."
    "N-no you- you died. Your dead, go away." He cried, trying so hard to get away. I felt tears well in my eyes, Alex fought a little more. I pulled his head to meet my chest.
   "Could I have a heartbeat if I was dead?" I asked wiping a tear away. Alex pushed himself away from me, eyes wide.
   "JOHN! IM SO SORRY. I- I-" Alex burst into tears, I held him close and rocked side to side.
   "Shhh, it's ok. It was just a nightmare."
   "Why do you still love me?" Alex mumbled, I pushed him away to meet his eyes.
   "What the actual fuck are talking about. Why and still. What the fuck is that. I will always love you because you are so beautiful and strong willed. You can do anything you set your mind too." I looked down. "The real question is why do you love me?" I muttered. Alex used his thumb and forefinger to lift my chin.
   "Because you've been here for me since the beginning. Since the very beginning. I wanna show you something." Alex slid off the bed and made his way to the desk. I grabbed my phone and jumped off, turning on the flashlight. Alex smiles when he saw the light. He rummaged around in the drawers.
   "Aha!" He pulled a piece of paper with a large hole in the center out of the drawer.
   "You kept that?" He nodded, I looked closer and saw that it had been wet but had dried in some areas.
   "Did you spill water on it or something?" Alex shook his head.
   "Remember the week you wouldn't talk to me?" I nodded. "Well I look at this and cry like everyday." He looked sadly at the paper.
   "A-Alex." I looked down. "Do you wanna know why I slipped on it?" He nodded. "I slipped on it because I thought you were hot and I couldn't take it." Alex smiled and lightly punched my arm.
   "When I first heard your voice I loved it." He confessed. "Why did you refuse to talk to me?" I sucked in a breath and sat on the bed. Alex jumped into my lap, straddling me.
   "I didn't wanna make you cry anymore than already had. I didn't wanna hurt you." I sighed, Alex wrapped his arms loosely around my neck.
   "Wanna know what you did when you were drunk?" I nodded.
   "You seduced me and then asked if I was straight. I lied and said no, then you flipped off and went to throw up."
   "I remember that last part." I chuckled, thunder rumbled outside and Alex whimpered. I pulled him close and laid back.
   "Good night my love." I pecked Alex on the head and ran my fingers through his hair.
   "Good nig-" Alex never got to finish his sentence because lighting cracked. I squeezed Alex tight as his breathing pick up. I whispered 'it's ok's to him until he fell asleep.