Chapter 11

A/N - John needs a hug

—————————————————————
Chapter 11
Lafayette's POV

   "Hey, Herc?"
   "Yeah?" He called from the kitchen.
   "Alexander never came home." Herc suddenly appeared in the doorway, eyes wide.
   "Should we go look for him?" Herc relaxed a little. "If he was with Laurens then he would've told him not to come back here." Herc smiled, I turned a bit red and got out of bed. I pulled a shirt over my head and went into the kitchen.
   "We should make sure he's there, mon amour." Herc nodded and got up from the table. I grabbed my key and locked the door on the way out. We headed down towards Herc's dorm. When we arrived Herc checked.
    "Why would u do that?" I puzzled.
    "Ya never know." He replied, turning the key and quietly opening the door. Herc beckoned me forward and I inched into the room to find John and Alexander. Passed out. In the same bed. I ship it. Herc elbowed me softly.
   "Jesus Christ you guys, at the least use your own bed, John!" Herc yelled. John's eyes fluttered open, registered who he was with and grew wide. He popped up and threw himself against the wall, screaming 'sorry's. Alexander, however, threw himself off the bed onto the floor screaming 'o my god's.
   "I'm so sorry Alexander. I-I didn't...ummmm!" John's head snapped in my direction. "WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!" He screamed.
   "You tell me, mon ami." I smirked. Alexander jumped up, grabbed his bag and pushed his way out of the room. He ran down the corridor, towards our dorm. Herc looked concerned and I shook my head. Herc closed the door and sat in John's desk chair. John had covered his face with his hands and was shaking.
   "I'm so stupid." He sobbed into his hands, John was one of the happiest people on this Earth and killed me to see him like that.
   "Why don't you tell me what you remember from last night?" I moved from the door and sat next to him on the bed.
   "I-I remember um...throwing up and Alexander-" he trailed off into more sobs and pat his back. He sucked in a breath and continued. "We t-talked and he played with T-Teak. A-and after awhile he told me to take an aspirin and wait a bit and if I didn't throw up to meet him in the other room. S-so I did so and I went into the other room. He had f-fallen asleep." He pointed at the bed we sat on.
   "Hey it's ok, mon ami." I rubbed his back as he grabbed a pillow and sobbed into that some more.
   "So I p-pulled the blanket over him and turned to go back to m-my bed, b-but-" John choked on his words, the pillow was now visibly wet with tears. "H-he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down into the bed with h-him." John covered his face with the pillow once more and fell back, sobbing his eyes out.