Chapter 10

A/N - hi ok so I literally died over the weekend so enjoy chapter 10

—————————————————————
Chapter 10
John's POV

"Hey, don't worry about it. Besides you're drunk, you didn't mean anything said or did." Alex shrugged from his spot on the floor. He was straight and thought nothing of what just happened, great. I glanced at the clock.
12:36, great.
"Oh no!" I felt my stomach churn.
"What's wrong?" Alexander was at my side in a flash. Suddenly every shot I had taken flashed before my eyes. Alexander looked very worried, I gripped my stomach. Then the shots all banded together, inching up my throat. I pushed Alexander out of the way and made a mad dash for the toilet. I got there just in time to spew chunks into the toilet. Alexander appeared in the door way looking concerned. He saw what was going down and ran out. Great not only is he straight but now he thinks you're disgusting.
I threw up a little more before Alex came back. He carried a glass of water, an aspirin, and Teak sat perched on his shoulder. He came over and ever so carefully sat down. He handed me the glass and aspirin. Alex set Teak in his lap as I turned and barfed once more. Alex reaches up and flushed the toilet, smiling sympathetically. We sat there a little while longer, chatting. I would periodically turn and hurl but Alex would continue on like it was nothing. Teak had climbed around all over his lap, she had really taken a liking to him. So have I but that's not the point.
"So have you ever wanted to do anything with art." Alex asked, picking Teak up and setting her on his shoulder once more.
"No it's crap anyway. There's no where to go." I replied. Alex pushed the glass and aspirin towards me.
"Take it and wait a couple minutes. If you don't throw up, meet me in the other room" He smiled. He left and I huffed. I took the aspirin and waited for a little bit. I didn't throw up so I pushed myself off the floor and into the other room. The clock read 2:27 now. I slowly set myself down on my bed. Alex lay on the bed opposite, Herc's bed. He looked peaceful.
"Alexander?"he didn't move. He had fallen asleep. Well it's not like he could go back to his dorm. Herc and Laf are probably goin' at it. I quietly walked over and pulled the blanket up to his chin. As I turn to go back to my bed and hand grabbed my wrist. I turned to see Alexander gripping my wrist, he paused a moment then yanked me down into the bed. He snuggled up against me, taking in my warmth. Shit. He's asleep he doesn't know what he's doing and plus he's straight. I felt myself slipping away to sleep. With one last "good night Alexander" I drifted off to sleep.