Chapter 17

A/N - can we go back to spring break also do u know how hard it is to not type y'all when my boiz r referencing a group it's hard

—————————————————————
Chapter 17
John's POV

   I poked my head out of the bathroom to see Laf and Herc trying to hold back non other than the asshole himself. Charles Lee.
   "WHERE'S LAURENS!" He roared, finally pushing past Laf and Herc. Alexander hid behind the door, he looked at me with a panicked look.
   "Right here, fucker." I strolled out of the bathroom. Laf moved in front of the bathroom door. Charles' eyes hardened.
   "Imma fight you, bitch."
   "Why?"
   "You wanna talk shit about me fine, but you gotta be able to back it up, bitch." Charles looked annoyed.
   "Widen your vocabulary and maybe I'll fight you." I smirked, Charles lost it and tried to jump on me. Laf and Herc were faster though, they wrapped there arms around him and yanked him back. I was worried Lee might find Alexander so I tried to get him over to the other side of the room. I sat down on Alexander's bed and pushed my gay thoughts away.
   "Fuck you, Saturday at noon, at the park."
   "You really wanna fuck me, Lee." I heard giggles coming from behind the bathroom door and they made me smile. Lee looked dumbfounded.
   "N-no I wanna fight you, bitch!" Herc and Laf pushed him out of the door and locked it with that. I rushed over to bathroom door and peeked behind it. Alexander grabbed my arm and pulled me in.
   "How much time is left?"
   "3 minutes!" Peggy yelled back.
   "Why does Lee wanna fight you?" Alexander pushes himself up onto the counter. He looked aggravated.
   "Honestly, I don't know this is the first time he's actually gone through with it." I replied, staring at my hands.
   "Let me be your second."
   "W-what?"
   "Let me be your second." He repeated. I felt my face getting hot and I hoped he wouldn't notice.
   "O-okay." I stammered. "Shit, I need to feed Teak!" I jumped up just as Peggy called times up. I ran to the door and unlocked it. I grabbed Alexander by the arm and hauled him off the counter. "I gotta feed Teak, be right back." And with that I race about the door dragging Alex.