Chapter 4

A/N - Howdy Y'all I am pleased to announce that John in my current mood this chapter and I hope y'all enjoy this shit.

—————————————————————
Chapter 4
John's POV

    "Sure, just let me ask her" Eliza shrugged, heading over to the desk. She retrieved her phone and started to tap away at the screen. I glanced around the room, my eyes landed on a figure in the extra bed.
   "Um... Laf?" I asked cautiously.
   "Yeah?" He replied, not looking up from his phone screen.
   "Who is that?" Concerned, I point at the body on the bed. Whoever is was tensed. At least he's alive. Laf looked up from his phone and followed my finger.
   "Oh that's my new roommate." Ohhhh that explains a lot. "Alexander are you ok?" Laf asked.
   "Yeah, I'm good." The body replied, the voice muffled. I cautiously moved forward and came to a stop a foot or so from the bed.
   "Hi, I'm John. John Laurens." The body tensed a little more. I really wasn't helping. I backed up a little bit. "Are you sure your ok." I pressed.
   "Yeah I'm fine." The voice was little more shaky this time. Eliza seemed to pick up on it and looked at me. I looked at Laf and Herc then at Eliza and cocked my head towards the door. She seemed to understand and grabbed Herc and Laf by the arms. She hauled them up and out of the room. I quietly closed the door and approached the bed once more. Alexander relaxed a little.
   "Hey, sooooo..." I had no idea what I was doing. "I know you're not ok." What are you doing, idiot. "Do you wanna talk?"
   "No" Alexander deadpanned.
   "Um... what's your name?" I tried to defuse some tension.
   "Alexander Hamilton. My friends call me Alex." He answered after a moment. He's got a nice voice.
   "What's your major?"
   "Law" he seemed to be getting a little more comfortable.
   "Cool! Mine's Marine Biology!" I beamed. Alex seemed to relax a little more. "Do you wanna sit up."
   "No" he deadpanned. Well shit.
   "Ok that's fine." I tried to think of something that would get him to sit up. "Do you wanna see my turtle?" Alex sucked in a breath and held it for a moment.
   "Y-yes" he sighed.
   "Ok then you gotta get up" I chuckled. He grunted then after a moment he started to sit up. He still hadn't faced me but we were getting there.
   "One sec." he said, he rifled through he bag and got his keys. He pulled his hair into a small ponytail and turned around.
   OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!! I stumbled back and slipped on a piece of paper, crashing to the floor. HE'S SO GOD DAMN HOT. WHAT THE FUCK!!!! THAT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE. HE'S LIKE IF CUTE AND HOT HAD A FUCKING BABY! GOD JUST SAID 'LET'S JUST POUR THE WHOLE FUCKING BOTTLE OF CUTE AND HOT INTO ONE DAMN POT, ADDRESS IT TO JOHN LAURENS, AND DROP KICK IT TO EARTH!' Alex jumped off the bed just as I crashed to the ground.
   "JOHN!"