Chapter 67

A/N - so if ur (no offense) biologically a dude and live in San Antonio

—————————————————————
Chapter 67
Alexander's POV

   "Hey Alex, lets go for a walk!" John grinned and dragged me out the door and down the hallway. He threw open the door and I skidded to a stop. Outside the street was covered in a thick layer of white fluff. John stood smiling in the center of this.
   "What's this?" I asked slowly, already knowing the answer.
   "It's snow, silly!" John teased, he bent down and scooped some up. He patted into a ball and threw it right at me. I dove to the side and hid behind a bush.
   "Oh so that's how it's gonna be?" I yelled and made two snow balls. I popped up and threw them both at John. Only the second one hit him and he dove behind a different bush.
   "Oh, yeah!" I heard him yell as he hurled one at my head.
   "Oh, it's on!" I screeched and threw a couple more snow balls at him. The first one hit him right in the face and the second whizzed by his ear. He stood there stunned for a moment which gave me an easy target. I hit him four more times before him ducked back behind the bush.
   "Ok, no face shots, please!" He yelled.
   "Sorry, Johnny. It wasn't on purpose." I yelled back and the bush rattled meaning John threw a couple snow balls. We continued to throw snow balls back forth, sides never tipping in the others favor. I got a devilish idea, I snuck out from my bush and crept to John's. I dove over, tackling him and pressing my lips to his. He yelled in surprise and I felt snow on my back. He ran his cold fingers through my hair and deepened the kiss. We made out in the snow until I figured out what frost bite was.
   "Hey, John." I mumbled into his lips.
   "Hm?~"
   "I can't feel my fingers." John pushed me off and literally dragged my back to the dorms. He pulled me up the stairs and dug through my pockets, pulling out my keys. He fumbled with them and shoved them in the lock. He opened the door and pulled me inside.
   "I'm sorry, Lex. I'm sorry, this is my fault. I'm so fucking stupid." He muttered and pushed me into the bathroom. He turned on the hot water and waited for it to get hot.
   "Hey it's not your fault." I cupped his face in my hands and he shivered at my touch. He was shaking and had immense worry in his eyes. He pulled away.
   "Water's warm." He mumbled, he took my hands from his face and put them under the water. After a moment or so the feeling came back and I flicked water at him. He didn't seem amused and he plopped down on the toilet seat. I turned off the water and slide into his lap.
   "What's eating at that beautiful brain, hm?~" John wouldn't meet my eyes.
   "I'm a screw up." My eyes widen and I cupped his face in my hands.
   "What makes you say that?" I asked worried.
   "You could've lost your fingers and I'm the one who showed you the snow." He mumbled.
   "Hey, thank you for showing me the snow. I've never seen snow in my entire life and I'm so glad I got to experience it with you." He didn't look convinced. I used my thumb and forefinger to lift his head so our eyes met. "You're worth loosing fingers over." I smiled, John cracked a huge smile and wrapped me in a tight hug. He pulled away and I leaned down, pressing a sweet kiss to his lips.