Chapter 64

A/N - I hate my physics teacher that's what John's makeover looks like 😂 ^^^

—————————————————————
Chapter 64
John's POV

"Let's go!" I did not like Laf's smile. We pulled out a glass bottle and a tear drop.
"What is that?"
"Foundation." He held out the glass bottle. "Beauty blender." He held out the tear drop and squished it a couple times. He poured some 'foundation' on the back of his hand and dabbed the 'beauty blender' in it. He moved toward me and I shut my eyes tight. He pat the beauty blender all over my face and he sighed.
"John relax!" I did so and he continued to pat. I heard a strange sound and I opened my eyes.
"What is that?!" I grabbed his wrist to stop him.
"Concealer, no resisting." Laf singsonged. I groaned and let him. More patting, yay. Laf picked up this thing.
"Con leader is my new skin." I mumbled and Laf laughed.
"What's with the sparkle death powder?" Laf laughed.
"This is eye shadow, John. But yeah death powder cause it's so hard to work with." Laf giggled. He picked up a small brush and put in a light brown color.
"The is the Morphe E23 brush, use code James for 10% off." I joked.
"Close your eyes." Laf laughed, he brushed what I assumed was brown all over my eyes. "Fuuuuuuck!" Laf complained.
"What?" I asked kind of concerned.
"Fall out." He grumbled. "It's fine." His voice cracked and I laughed. "Close your fucking eyes and stop moving!" I did so and he brushed what felt like a thicker death powder on my eye lids.
"What's fall out?" I asked quietly.
"It happens when eye shadow doesn't stay on your eye so it just...falls out." Laf replied.
"That makes sense." I muttered.
"Look up." I moved my head and I heard Laf face palm. "No look up with your eyes, keep your head straight." Laf sounded annoyed.
"I can't keep my head straight."
"Why?" He asked, clearly puzzled.
"Cause I'm hella gay!" I smirked, Laf smacked my leg and I did as he told. I felt something cold and wet under my eyes.
"Make up remover." Laf muttered, more patting. More sparkle death powder. "Ok! Now I have to do your eyeliner. If you move so help me god I will use to the draw a dick on your face and hide the make up wipes."
"I could just wash it off."
"This shits water proof, you can't, bitch." Laf smiled, I closed my eyes and Laf applied something wet right next to my eyelashes. "Open your eyes. Oh, yes! Sharp enough to stab someone!" Laf smiled. "Now for the best part."Laf grinned and pulled out a small square.
"Fairy dust!" I gasped and Laf chuckled. "It makes it look like the sun is on my face." I singsonged.
"This is highlight and yes you will out shine the sun." Laf dipped a brush in the high light and put in certain places on my face. He pulled out a tube and unscrewed it.
"Woah! What's with the porcupine on a stick?" I asked, grabbing Laf's wrist.
"It's Mascara and you can't resist." He answered patiently. He brushed the black mascara on my upper eye lashes. "Look up." I looked up and he brushed it on my lower lashes. "Now for the final touch." He smiler.
"Which is?" Laf out a tube and uncapped it.
"Lipstick." He smiled.
"Uh uh, no way." I shook my head, I'm not embarrassing myself in front of Alex.
"No resisting." Laf hummed.
"Fuck you."
"That's not my job." I would've shot back but Laf had begun to apply blue lipstick on my lips. Who the fuck wears blue lipstick. BLUE LIPSTICK. I'm finna have hypothermia or some gay shit like that. Wait I'm gay. SOME STRAIGHT SHIT LIKE THAT.
"Ok, this is hot so yeah. Imma straighten your hair." Laf set to work straightening my hella curley hair. Laf finished and admired his handy work.
"Ya look like a SNACC, Johnny!" Laf snapped his fingers in the form of a Z and I laughed.
"Are we done here?" Laf smiled evilly.
"Nope, put this on." Laf giggles and pulled a navy blue dress from the bag.
"OH HELL NO! UH UH, NOT ON MY WATCH. NOT ON MY WATCH!" I screeched and began quoting vines. Laf laughed and held the dress out to me. "Fuck you."
"Not my-"
"Do not finish that sentence." I growled. "Turn around." Laf did so and I changed into the dress. "Yeah, ok." Laf turned around and burst out laughing.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL!" He managed between fits of laughter.
"John? Is everything ok?" I heard Alex ask from beyond the curtain.
"NOTHING! EVERYTHING IS FINE!" I screeched, trying to shut Laf up. Laf stood up and walked out of the curtain.
"And now the reveal!" I heard him say, I brushed my now straight hair back and straightened my dress. Wtf am I doing. Laf ripped the curtain back and everyone stared at me. Herc and Laf burst out laughing but Alex just sat there staring at me.