Chapter 43

A/N - YALL I HAVE A DATE AND MY SOUL IS LEAVING MY BODY SOMEONE HELP ME IM LEGITIMATELY SHAKING AND WATCHING THE OFFICE TO  ALM MYSELF DOWN HOLY FUCK KILL ME

—————————————————————
Chapter 43
John's POV

   Alex squeezed me tight and whispered 'it's ok's until I calmed down. I sat up and wiped away my tears.
   "S-sorry." I sniffed.
   "Don't be sorry, I'm glad you told me." Alex put his hand on my knee, he leaned forward and pecked me on the lips. He laid down and I put my head on his chest. I traced his scars and listened to his heart beat.
   "You're my beacon in the night." I muttered and with that my eyes drifted closed.
   "John, Jackie, love wake up." Alex cooed softly, once Alex saw my eyes were open he got up. "C'mon, you gotta feed Teak, right?" I jumped up and threw on a pair of shorts. I grabbed Alex's hand and dragged him out. I checked and threw the door open. Herc's sheets lay strewn across the floor.
   "Gross!" I muttered, I began to feed Teak and turned to look at Alex.
   "Why are there so many holes in your art wall?" He asked, I huffed and walked over to the desk. I pulled several sketches from the draw and handed them to Alex. "You d-drew me?" He stammered, he shuffled through all the drawing. "Why?"
   "Cause you're so damn beautiful." I smirked and leaned down, I planted a kiss on Alex's lips. I closed the cage and locked it.
   "What do you wanna do today?" Alex asked. I shrugged and sat down next to him.
   "Maybe this." I grinned and jumped on top of Alex, straddling him. I pulled his shirt off and pushed him down onto the bed. Alex giggles and I set a trail of kisses leading to his waistline. I traced his scars and kissed the inside of his left wrist. He reached up and pulled my shirt off and traced my scar. Now that he knew what really happened he traced it ever so slowly, all the way down. I pulled his shorts off and pulled mine off. We threw them on the floor and I buried my face in the crook of his neck.
   "You smell really nice.~" I muttered, Alex chuckled and ran a hand through my hair. I heard the door swung open, thinking it was Laf or Herc I didn't moved.
   "Um....this isn't your room, sir." Removed myself from Alex to find an older man at the door.
   "I believe it is."
   "I don't think so get the fu-" I clapped a hand over Alex's mouth, Alex licked it and I moved my hand. "Who is this?" He asked.
   "My dad." Alex stiffened, he looked down at his body then mine.
   "Oh." He said in a small voice.
   "What do you want dad?"
   "Oh nothing just wanted to know what my whore son's been up to. Imagine my surprise when I hear you've made it into a college. Who'd ya have to fuck to get in here huh?" My dad entered the room.
   "No one dad." I wanted so bad to run out and jump off the balcony but I stayed put.
   "What the fuck are you?" He asked Alex.
   "My name's Thomas Jefferson, sir." Alex lied. Why did he lie?
   "Jefferson, huh?" Alex nodded. "Why are you undressed with my son in his bed?" Oh no!
   "I-I dunno." Alex replied.
   "Leave, Jefferson, son it's time."
   "Um, time for what?" Alex asked, I swallowed hard.
   "His treatment." Alex's eyes grew wide.