Chapter 36

A/N - @araflo4ever I have done it. I now have a one shot book it's called Why Have I Done This??? (Lams Oneshots) people please request love y'all enjoy

—————————————————————
Chapter 36
Alexander's POV

   I woke up to thunder rumbling and my breath hitched. An arm squeezed me tight, I realized it was John and snuggled up against him.
   "Hey Alex."
   "Hm?"
   "I gotta tell you something." I sat up and his arms fell to his sides.
   "What?"
   "I can't do it anymore."
   "D-Do what?" Tears started to form in my eyes and tried to blink them back.
   "Why do you keep thinking I'm dead?" Tears threatened to fall and I didn't have the strength to keep them in. The flood gates opened and John sat up. "Wait did you think I was gonna break up with you?" I nodded, he ran his hand through my hair.
   "I mean it was entirely possible with my luck and past." I muttered.
   "Oh Alex." John wrapped me in a hug, when he pulled away he brushed my hair behind my ear. "I'll never leave you." I nodded.
   "Hey John?"
   "Hm?"
   "Whadaya think of this?" I smiled pushing him back into the bed and straddled him. I leaned down and kissed him on the lips.
   "I love that." He smiled when we broke apart. "Let's go get breakfast." I flipped off him and he turned around, picking me up bridal style.
   "John! Put me down!" I giggled, he laughed and spun me around. He leaned down and pecked me on the lips, he set me down. We got dressed and headed out. John wanted to stop by his dorm real quick so we headed in that direction. We rounded the corner to find someone standing at John's door.
   The man was very tall with big hair. He wore a black dress shirt and slacks with a magenta tie. He leaned against John's door and straightened when he saw us.
   "Hey, you guys live here." I shook my head and John nodded. "Wait so which is it?" He asked.
   "I live here, he doesn't." John gesture to me, the guy looked me up and down.
   "The name's Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson."