Chapter 9

A/N - I'm so sorry I literally forgot to update I normally update during my lunch (which is 4th pd and really early) but my friends backpack was disgusting so we spent the period cleaning it out I'm not kidding there was candy corn in the front pocket also if just like to say this is NOT and will NEVER b a smut book but it will get a little kinky the more they ya know get closer hehe also if u read all of this u r the real trooper

—————————————————————
Chapter 9
Alexander's POV

   "Stupid John, with your stupid beautiful face. Why did I agree to that?" I slammed a hand on the steering wheel. I glanced over at the passed out boy in the passenger seat. He looked peaceful, cute.
   We pulled into the dorms parking lot and I took John's keys out of the ignition. I fell back in my seat and sighed. How the fuck am I going to pull this off. John stirred and I decided I had to wake him. I put a hand on his knee and shook it.
   "John?" I shook his knee a little harder. This continued for a moment. Shit! He can't be dead, he's too hot to be dead. I realized there was only one thing left to do. I rose my hand high in the air.
   "I'm so sorry." I slammed my hand down on the horn. The sound blasted through the silence. John sat bolt right up, hitting his head in the roof.
   "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" He screeched, rubbing his head. I took my hand off the horn.
   "Sorry I had to wake you some how."
   "THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO DO IT!" He screamed. "YOU COULD'VE SHAKEN ME!"
   "DON'T YOU THINK I TRIED THAT!" I half screamed and half laughed. John mumbles something and opened the car door. I jumped out and ran around just in time to catch him. He had tripped over himself. We went up to the dorms.
   "Check." John muttered, dazed.
   "What?"
   "Check!" He pointed at the door. I pressed an ear to the door and heard nothing.
   "I don't hear anything." John nodded and handed me the key to his dorm. I turned the key and pushed the door open. John put a hand on my chest, stopping me from entering. I felt my face get hot as he leaned into the room. His head swiveled back and forth. His head popped up, stretching his hands above his head and crossing them in a 'chillax' manner, he sauntered into the room. He waved at Teak, which I thought was cute, turned and fell backwards onto his bed.
   "Teak!" John muttered pointing at her cage. "Feed" he whined. God he's so damn cute.
   "Where's her food?" I lifted the lid to her cage.
   "Crickets. Bottom drawer, right." He muttered, his arm covered his eyes. I found the bag of crickets and paused.
   "H-how many?" I started to feel like I was being annoying.
   "Two" John whined. I heard him shift on the bed and I went to work feeding Teak. I dropped one cricket in and watched Teak go for it. I felt a pair of arms lace around my waist from behind and I jumped.
   "John what are you doing!" I dropped the last cricket into the cage, closed to lid, and attempted to turn around. John held me in that position, I felt my face get hot. He doesn't like me he's just drunk.
   "You aren't going anywhere~" He slurred, resting his head in the crook of my neck.
   "J-John, I-I ummm." I started, he cut me off by spinning me around. He stared intently into my eyes before he spoke.
   "Don't deny. You know you like this.~" he drawled, pulling me a little bit closer.
   "J-John, you're d-drunk you need to go to b-bed." I stuttered, trying to push my self away.
   "That's a great idea." He smirked and in one swift motion he threw us both onto his bed. He came out on top and straddled me. I felt my face getting even redder, my hands shot up to cover my face. John leaned down and pulled my hands away.
   "Wouldn't wanna cover that beautiful face of yours, huh?~" He leaned down a little further and bit my ear. My temperature spiked and I arched my back. Seeing that he's gotten a reaction out of me he pushed himself up. Our faces were centimeters apart.
   "Hey Alexander?"
   "Y-yeah?"
   "Would you ever date a guy?" He pushed himself back with a puppy dog look plastered on his face.
   "Will you r-remember my answer?"
   "Probably" He answered, he slipped his hand up my shirt and proceeded to draw circles with his finger.
   "Then n-no." I was getting redder every moment we stayed like this. John huffed and pushed himself sideways off me, falling hard on to the bed beside me. The second he was off I thew myself the other way off the bed. Landing on the floor with a thud.
   "Alexander are you ok?" He asked sheepishly.
   "Yeah, I-I'm fine." I stammered. John rolled over and looked at from the bed.
   "I'm sorry." His eyes started tearing up. "I shouldn't have pushed you like that."
   "Hey, don't worry about it. Besides you're drunk, you didn't mean anything said or did."