Chapter 19

A/N - I'm so sorry I haven't updating I had colorguard competition and I'm a captain so I was completely swamped I case anyone was wondering I'm the captain of my schools JV winterguard so when I'm not doing this I'm doing that so yeah enjoy y'all

—————————————————————
Chapter 19
John's POV

I stared into Alexander's eyes, they were gorgeous. Hazel with dots of green and when the light hit them just right, gold specks came into view.
"Yeah, that guy that I'd kinda be into." We sang in unison, not breaking eye contact.
"Is." Alexander's eyes grew wide and he turned away. "Jake." He dropped the fake mic on the floor and dove into his bed. I looked at Eliza, who was not drunk, and she ushered everyone out of the room. I approached the bed and slowly sat down. Alex stiffened and I move a little farther away from him.
"Alexander, are you ok?" I asked slowly.
"Yeah." He sat up and turned to face me. No tears streaked his face but I did notice something odd. His eyes were now dark and sunken.
"Hey, don't take this the wrong way but what's up with your eyes. When I got here they were...alive and now they're...dead." Alex looked sheepishly down at his hands.
"Before you got here I noticed I looked like shit and I didn't wanna look like shit so Laf called Peggy and yeah. Concealer." He pointed at his eyes and nodded, he sounded like he didn't quite understand the concept. I laughed.
"Come here!" I giggled, pulling him into the bathroom. I rummaged through the drawers. "I know Laf keeps some in here somewhere." Alex looked at me puzzled. "HAHA!" I pulled a package of make-up wipes. Alex giggled. "Alexander, don't freak out."
"Ya know, my friends call my Alex." He smirked.
"Wait, really."
"Um, yeah. What did you think?" Alex sounded concerned.
"I thought you hated me." I looked down at the make-up wipe in my hand.
"What! I thought you hated me!" I looked up.
"Ok let's just agree that no one hates anybody and move on." I laughed.
"Absolutely." I used the make-up wipe to get the concealer off his face.
"There!" I smiled. He turned and looked in the mirror.
"And now I look like shit again." He sighed, I used my thumb and pointer finger to move his head. His eyes met mine, we were so close.
"Well I think you look quite dashing." I smirked, he pushed away laughing.
"Yeah what ever." Alex's phone rang and he picked it up. "Hey Eliza." I leaned against the counter. What I would give to kiss him. "Ok. Hey, John, Eliza wants to grab a bite to eat with us?" I nodded and went to grab my things. Alex walked out of the bathroom and grabbed his keys. We walked out and he locked the door. We made our way to Alex's car and jumped in. We drove and sang disgustingly along to musicals.