Chapter 32

A/N - so someone just commented saying that my trash is their oxygen um...please don't die it would mean a lot to me if u didn't die

—————————————————————
Chapter 32
Lafayette's POV

   Why does he keep looking at Alex like that?
   "So what happened last night?" Alex stiffened at this, John moved under the table and Alex relaxed.
   "N-nothing." He stammered, John looked at me with a look that said 'drop it'.
   "Geez, alright, damn John. I just wanna know why he was screaming." I put my hands in up defense, Alex looked out the window and I could've sworn I saw a tear run down his face.
   "N-nothing I'm f-fine." He tried to keep his voice steady but failed. John picked up on this on turned Alex so they were facing each other. John wrapped him a hug and after a moment Alex returned the hug.
   "I'm going to restroom, Herc." Herc nodded and got out of the booth so I could slide out. "John, come with me please?" John and Alex broke from there hug, John looked up at me then back at Alex. Alex nodded and John slid out of the booth.
   "What happened last night?" John pushed himself on the counter next to the sink. "Why was Alex screaming?" John looked down at his hands.
   "I told him." He smiled a little bit.
   "Told him what?"
   "That I love him." His smile was wider now, I couldn't help but smile.
   "What did he say?"
   "He loves me too." John smiles as wide as humanly possible.
    "JOHN THAT'S AMAZING!" I wrapped him in a hug. John had been through so much bullshit, I was happy he was able to find someone who loves him the way he loved them. "So are you guys dating?" We broke apart and John's face fell.
   "No. I don't know how to ask him. How did you and Herc get together?" I sucked in a breath.
   "Well, I thought he was hot as fuck so I asked him out. It's different for everyone." I waved my hand dismissively. "So why was Alex screaming and trying to rip himself to shreds." I leaned against the counter and John swung his legs back and forth.
   "That's for Alex to say." He bit his lip and hopped off the counter. "We should go back." I nodded and we returned to the table.
   "Hey, the Schuyler sisters want to play games in there dorm this afternoon. You guys up for it?" Herc asked when we returned to the table.
   "Of course, mon amour." I slid into the booth next to him pecking him on the lips. John slid in next to Alex and nodded.

A/N - please please please don't die oxygen is better than this I promise