Chapter 21

A/N - Hi my caffeine addiction is just growing and I don't think it's healthy does anyone else have this problem???

—————————————————————
Chapter 21
John's POV

   "It's the only solution, just do it!" Laf pleaded.
   "He's right ya know." Alex contemplated this for a moment.
   "Alright fine, but there's gonna be ground rules!" I smirked and sat on the edge on my bed.
   "Whatever you say."
   "There will be a wall of pillows between us." Laugh sparked from the other bed. Alex continued "if you kick me, I'll kick you." I laughed at that one. "Got it." I nodded. "Good." I went into the bathroom and grabbed as many spare pillows I could find. I threw some at Alex and we proceeded to build a wall. When we finished Alex sat back and admired our work.
   "Trump would be proud." He joked, everyone in the room burst into a fit of laughter. I slid into the side by the wall and Alex jumped into the other facing Teak.
   "Night, Alex" I tried to look over the wall and meet his eyes but he had already passed out. I settled in and closed my eyes. With a moan the blanket was yanked off me, my eyes flashed open. Alex had stolen the whole blanket, every time I tried to get it but he just took it again. After about 20 minutes of this I gave up, there was only one thing left to do. I used my feet and hands to destroy the wall we had worked to hard to build. I rolled over and spooned Alexander. It's the only answer. The only option. I kept reassuring myself. Somehow his small body fit perfectly next to mine. I smiled to myself and with that I drifted off to sleep.
   "Psst, John?" I slowly opened to see a smirking Laf and a Herc trying desperately not to laugh. I was still spooning Alex, he was still passed out. I savored his warmth.
   "Did you not learn from the first time?" Herc asked giggling. I flicked him off and Laf pushed him out of the room. I heard Herc's roaring laughter and Laf's giggles in the distance. I laid my head back down and pulled Alex a little closer, careful not to wake him. My eye lids grew heavy and I drift back to sleep.
    I woke up once more to a pair of hands shaking me.
   "Don't make me go find air horn." A voice murmured. I sat up and came face to face with a tired Alexander. "What happened last night." He asked. I glanced off the bed at the pillows on the floor.
   "I think we said fuck Trump." I smirked, Alex laughed and got off the bed. He went to change his shirt. I watched as he pulled his shirt above his head, he kept it low over his chest which I thought was weird but I brushed it off. Holy shit, I am so gay for this man. I mean can you blame me just look at those abs! I shook my head, pushing away the gay thoughts, and went to change as well.