Chapter 51

A/N - HOWDY SCHOOL IS KICKING MY ASS

—————————————————————
Chapter 51
Alexander's POV

   Stupid John and his stupid beautiful face making me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I stared at my reflection and hated every piece of it. My nappy, unkempt hair. My under eye bags and sunken eyes. Why would John love me? Why would John find this attractive?
   "A-Alex?" John's voice pierced my thoughts, I wiped my tears and stared down at my slit wrist. "A-are you ok?"
   "Mhm." I lied, John knocked on the door.
   "Can I come in."
   "No."
   "Please, babe." I huffed and unlocked the door. John turned the knob and pushed the door open. I didn't move from my position at the mirror, I stared holes into myself and took in every horrid detail.
    "John, what's wrong with me?" John's breath hitched and he resisted rushing forward.
   "Nothing." He muttered, tears started to roll down my face. "Absolutely nothing."
   "But what about my under eye bags and sunken eyes and gross hair and- and-" I sobbed and pulled at my features. John pulled my hands from my face and pecked them both.
   "Lexi, I fell in love with your under eye bags and your sunken eyes and your messy hair. All of it, you know what it makes you."
   "Ugly?"
   "Dashing, it makes you the most beautiful man I've seen in my entire life. It makes you the love of my life, Lex." He wiped a tear from my cheek and wrapped me in a hug. "Lexi, what would I do without you?"
   "Live life without any problems." John pushed away.
   "Definitely not." He smiled loosely, I forced a smile and he shook his head. "C'mon, no fake smiles on my watch." He leaned down and pecked me on the nose, making me crack a smile. "THERE WE GO!" He cheered, wrapping me in a tight hug and planting kisses all over my face.
   "Love you." I muttered into a kiss on my lips, the only kiss that hadn't missed.
   "Love you, too." John deepened the kiss and I returned it after a moment. John places his hands on my hips and hoisted me up onto the counter. We made out for awhile until a voice broke the sexual tensioned air.
   "Holy shit." Herc stood in the doorway with Laf peeking over his shoulder. I pushed John away and then pulled him back. He wrapped his arms around me, not letting me go. My scars, shit what do I do.
   "Hey, Herc, Laf." John stuttered, gripping me tight. I was shaking, I had buried my face in the crook of John's neck and left no space between us.
   "Why don't you two separate and check your phones." Laf coaxed, I squeezed John tighter and he leaned down next to my ear.
   "I'll give you my shirt." I nodded and slowly let go of him. He began to lift his shirt up and I put my arms over my chest.
   "What are you doing, mon ami?" Laf puzzled, John handed me his shirt and moved in front of me.
   "Just givin' Alex my shirt." John explained, I quickly slipped the shirt on and tapped his now bare back. John looked behind him and nodded, we made our way out of the bathroom.
   "Why are we checking our phones?" I asked, plopping down on my bed.
   "Cause we're gonna go to the trampoline park, wanna come?" John's eyes widened and his head snapped in my direction.
   "Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, Lexiiiiiiiii, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?" He begged, crawling into my lap and sitting so I was cradling him. He made puppy dog eyes and pouted.
   "Ok, ok, yes we'll go." I giggled, John jumped up and cheered. He grabbed a shirt and threw it over his body. He pulled me from the bed, grabbed my keys and pulled me out the door.