Chapter 52

A/N - just for u Ashley

—————————————————————
Chapter 52
John's POV

   Alex said we could go to the trampoline park. I want to marry him, right here, right now. I dashed down the halls, dragging Alex and laughing all the way. I shoved Alex in the passenger seat of his car and jumped in the driver's seat.
   "John, oh my god! Calm down!" Alex huffed, I gasped for air as I turned the key. We sang along to musicals and eventually pulled into the parking lot. I hopped out and bounced in my spot, waiting for Alex. Alex took my hand and told me not to run. We made our way to the building and found Laf and Herc at the front.
   "How did you guys get here so fast. John practically floored it on the way over." Alex laughed.
   "Hey! I'm excited, Lex!" I defended, Alex laughed and pecked me on the cheek. We made our way inside and signed our wavers. Alex had to tell me to sit still like 12 times. I'm currently waiting for Alex to sign his waver, he insisted on reading the whole damn thing. My leg bounced up and down and Alex put his hand on my knee, I stopped. He removed his hand and I continued.
   "Jacky, if you keep bouncing your leg I'll give you a reason to bounce." Alex muttered sternly, I turned red and leaned closer to him.
   "Really daddy?~" Alex turned bright red and flipped to the last page and signed. "Alexander Hamilton!" I read from the clipboard.
   "Mhm! Now c'mon before you bounce your leg off." Alex teased, grabbing my hand and leading me to the front desk. We handed in our clipboards and they gave us the special socks. We threw our stuff in the assigned locker and threw on our socks. I took Alex by the hand and dragged him up the ramp and into the trampoline area. I hopped onto a trampoline and began to jump.
   "C'mon, Lexi!" I giggled, Alex took a deep breath and launched himself forward. He landed right next to me, he faltered and grabbed my arm. I stopped bouncing and let him get a hold of himself. "Ready?" He nodded. "Go!" We started jumping and Laf and Herc joined us on the next trampoline over. After a while of jumping Alex seemed to be getting tired. Better boost his energy!~
   "Hey, Lexi!" Alex looked at me questioningly. "Bounce for me, daddy.~" Alex turned bright red and froze mid jump, causing him to fall. "Shit! Lex, are you ok!" I stopped jumping and hauled him up.
   "Holy s-shit, John." He muttered, I made my way to one of the islands and scrambled up. Alex bounced a couple times and gracefully jumped up, sitting down.
   "S-sorry, I'll stop." I muttered, Alex laughed.
   "You don't need to stop." He chuckled.
   "But every time I do it you crash and burn." I looked down at my hands. Alex took one of my hands in his and rubbed circles with his thumb.
   "I crash and burn because I see just how damn cute you are." Alex pecked me on the back on my hand and smirked. "And kinky, you little shit." He chuckled.
   "Hey! I'm not the one who was moaning on the phone!" I defended, lightly nudging him in the side.
   "Oh yeah! Well I'm not the one who popped a boner because I put my knee against your dick." Alex retorted, pushing me a little.
   "Yeah, well at least I didn't fall because I called you 'daddy'" I joked.
   "Fuck you!" Alex pushed me a little and I got real close to his face.
   "Gladly!~" Alex turned bright red and jumped off the island.
   "Get down here you kinky mother fucker!" He demanded pointing at the trampoline beneath him. I jumped off and landed right next to him. I grabbed his collar and planted a kiss right on his lips.
   "Mommy, is it ok to kiss boys?" We broke apart to find a young boy staring at us. His mother glared at us with demon eyes, she grabbed his hand and he resisted. Alex yanked my collar and pulled me into another kiss.
   "It's perfectly ok, little buddy!" Alex smiled sweetly at the boy, the boy cheer and his mother managed to drag him away.
   "Well that wasn't homophobic." I smirked, Alex pulled me in for another kiss. We broke away when we heard Laf and Herc calling.
   "You guys hungry?" Herc asked, from one of the islands.
   "Hell yeah!" I called back, Alex and I made our way to them.