Chapter 26

A/N - Y'all I got to march in the Fiesta Parade that shit was fun as fuck

—————————————————————
Chapter 26
Alexander's POV

   My eyes fluttered open to meet something very close and light green. Slowly my eyes drifted up and found John. I felt my face getting hot as I stared at his peaceful face. I tired to remember how this came to be. Oh my god, I told him about my family. Great now he'll never like me. I leaned against him, taking in his warmth. I ran my hand through his hair and used my free hand to draw circles on the sweater he wore. His smell had infested it and I was not going to wash it when I got it back. I glanced at my watch, time read 7:30 am. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep once more.
   I awoke a couple hours later to a voice and a hand running through my hair.
   "God damn it,  I need to tell you." It was John's voice. I stirred and he sucked in a breath. Tell who what? Slowly I lifted myself off of his body.
   "Sorry I fell asleep on you." I picked at the carpet.
   "No it's fine, I didn't mind. Besides, you fell asleep crying I wasn't gonna wake you up."
   "S-sorry." I apologized once more.
   "Stop saying sorry, you have no reason to say sorry. It's alright, you can fall asleep on me any day." He smiled. "What time is it?" I glanced at my watch.
   "9:48" I read off the face.
   "We should get breakfast." He smiled at me. We both got up, and since we were still fully dressed we just walked out.
   We ended up at IHOP, we ordered pancakes and chatted.
   "Do you want my blueberries?" He asked.
   "You don't like blueberries!" He shook his head. "I'm sorry we just can't be friends. It's like I don't even know you anymore." I joked, he laughed.
   "I just don't understand them. They're blue on the outside and green in the inside but when you mash em' up they're purple." He made several hand gestures during this explanation, non of which I understood. I chuckled.
   "Sure, I'll take your blueberries." He put them on a napkin and slid them across the table. I ate them all in a hurry and he laughed. We continued to eat and chat. We chatted mostly about random bullshit.
   "So why did Lee wanna fight you? Your eye looks better by the way." He shrugged and looked his reflection in a spoon.
   "Charles has always been a bit...fiery but he can't really back up his big talk. So he fights as many people possible, mainly me. Occasionally I get roughed up and Laf and Herc would patch me up. They've gotten tired of it if you can't tell. They much rather be spending their sweet time together doing god knows what." I listened to every word like it was a prophecy or some shit. "Thanks by the way."
   "For what?"
   "For patching me up." He looked down at his lap. "I don't know what I would've done without you."
   "Well for starters you might've passed out." I joked, he laughed and we continued chatting. After we finished we left we decided to go to his dorm and play with Teak.
   "Check." John said from behind me. I started to put an ear to the door.
   "I don't see the poi-" I heard moans coming through the door. "OH MY GOD!" John laughed, he motion for my to move to the side.
   "I'd close your eyes if I were you."
   "C-can we just go to my dorm."
   "I wanna see my fucking turtle." He quickly unlocked the door and kicked it open. "I WANNA SEE MY FUCKING TURTLE, TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!" John yelled as screams rang from inside. 30 seconds later a very disheveled looking Herc and Laf stumbled out of the room and in the direction of my dorm. John sighed and turned to look at me. He noticed the surprised look on my face and brushed it off.
   "It's fine, I need to feed her." I nodded and entered the room. The comforter of Herc's bed is on the floor and the sheets were a mess. "If you want a soda I've got root beer in the fridge. Your favorite, right?" He pointed toward the kitchen and went about feeding Teak. I thanked him and fetched a soda, when I returned to look at his art wall there were several holes in in the art work.
   "Why does it look like some are missing?" I asked pointing at the wall. He looked back at me and followed my finger to the wall. He looked at it for a moment.
   "I shredded some."
   "WHAT?! WHY?!"
   "Cause they were trash!"
   "No they weren't, I guarantee you." He looked down at that and continued to feed Teak.