Chapter 65

A/N - ahhhhhhhh

—————————————————————
Chapter 65
Alexander's POV

   Can I marry him. CAN I FUCKING MARRY HIM. HE IS SO ADORABLE, I CAN'T BREATHE. NO LIKE SERIOUSLY THOUGH. HIS HAIR IS SO CUTE STRAIGHT, AND HE LITERALLY GLOWS. WHAT THE HECK I GOTTA DO TO BE WITH THAT. Oh wait- I ALREADY AM. I'VE BEEN BLESSED, THE UNIVERSE AS SENT ME A GIFT. MAYBE GOD IS REAL AFTER ALL.
   "Alex?" John's sheepish voice pierced my thoughts, my mind raced and I tried think of something to say.
   "Fuck me." Spilled out of my mouth and I clapped a hand over my mouth when I registered what I said.
   "W-what?" John stammered, turning a bright red. I turned red and refused to move my hand. John's eyes looked huge because of the blue eye shadow and his straight hair was as gorgeous as ever. It was obvious John was insecure about this. He pulled the dress down repeatedly and bit his lip making some of the blue come off. The light hit John's face and he lit up. John dug his converse into the tile and I just stared at him.
   "I know, I look gross." John muttered sadly. While Laf and Herc were at the store the nurse had stopped by and told I was getting released today meaning I had no IV and I was wearing scrubs. I quietly slipped out of bed and approached John. I lifted his head and quickly planted a long kiss on his blue lips. I pulled away and John looked surprised.
   "You look beautiful." I smiled, John blushed.
   "Ya got a little somethin'" John pointed at my lips.
   "Oh do I?" I laughed and kiss him once more.
   "Mr. Hamilton?" John and I broke apart and he hid behind me. "You need to sign these and I hate to ask but are you cheating on John?" She asked.
   "Thanks and um no I wouldn't even think about it." I moved to reveal John and the nurse snorted.
   "Oh my god!" She laughed, John punch my arm. His dress swung out and his hair fluttered around his face gracefully. John snatched his phone up and opened the camera. His eyes grew wide.
   "Oh my fucking god! LAF UNDO IT!" He demanded, Laf shook his head and John looked like he was gonna run him through with a lance. The nurse handed me a clipboard and staggered out of the room laughing. John huffed and plopped down in a chair.
   "God, I think I'm falling in love all over again." I muttered.
   "What?" John asked, turning redder. I sauntered over and sat in his lap. "Why are you so beautiful?" He mumbled, his eyes locked with mine and I pecked him on the lips.
   "Let's get you cleaned up." I giggled, Laf handed me a packet of make up wipes and I set to work. John closed his eyes and I wiped all of the make up off, using about 3 make up wipes just to be sure I got it all.
   "Your turn." He mumbled and pulled out a wipe. He wiped the lipstick that smeared my lips off and cupped my face with his hands. "Am I handsome or what?" He asked smiling.
   "Sorry, I only go for drag queens." I smirked.
   "LAF GET THE SPRAKLE DEATH POWDER IM ABOUTA WHOO ALEX!" John joked, he pulled me into a kiss.
   "You taste like make up wipes." I mumbled into his lips and I felt him grin.
   "So do you." He mumbled back, not breaking the kiss.
   "Our relationships are polar opposites." Laf laughed.
   "How so?" John asked, still not breaking the lip contact.
   "We-" Laf gestured to Herc and himself. "-are incredibly sexual and you guys-" he paused. "-are super sappy." Laf giggled and I felt John smile against my lips.
   "Mhm." I wrapped my arms loosely around John's neck and he pulled me closer to him.
   "Mon ami, if you wanna leave you gotta sign those." John groaned and picked me up. He set me on the bed and crawled in next to me, he pulled me into his lap.
   "Laf can you look in my stuff for my pen?"
   "In the pocket of your jacket?" Laf asked digging through my stuff.
   "Try my shoe." John leaned down and kissed me again.
   "Your shoe? Why would- ya know what never mind. I don't wanna know." He fished my pen out of my shoe and handed it to me.
   "Thanks." I mumbled into John's lips, he pushed away and handed me the clipboard. I read the whole damn thing, which John protested to but hey you never know what you're signing. John played with my hair while I read and pecked me all over my face.
   "Ya missed." I pointed out and scribbled my name on the dotted line. John chuckled and continued to plant kisses all over my face. He pressed his lips against mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Bull's eye" I mumbled into his lips. I ran my hand through his hair and he seemed turn into jelly in my arms.
   "Hmmmmmm~" John hummed into my lips, I chuckled and pulled away. "Awwwww" John mumbled, disappointed.
   "C'mon let's blow this place." I smiled and hoped of the bed, momentarily loosing balance. John slid off the bed and took my hand, steadying me. We made our way out to Laf's car.
   "Oh hey, where'd Thomas go?" Laf asked, sliding into the driver's seat.
   "James called him and he got really flustered and then he just took off." I explained, John grabbed my hand all of a sudden and looked at me with wide eyes.
   "WHY AM I STILL WEARING A DRESS?" He asked in a panicked voice.
   "Cause you look beautiful." I laughed, he dove into the back seat and pulled the dress down.