Chapter 33

A/N - Question - If I made a one shot book and opened it to request would y'all 1 request stuff and 2 read I will tell you that it will b Lams and maybe other ships if it's requested a lot and I will not do anything with Alex and someone who isn't John thank u for ur time

—————————————————————
Chapter 33
John's POV

The Schuyler sisters dorm. Fun. We often played games there, mostly truth or dare and never have I ever. But they decided to step it up a notch. We were gonna play spin the bottle and 7 minutes in heaven. Peggy lined up our 3 pass shots and we begun to spin the bottle. First up was Angelica and Laf, then it was Laf and Herc.
"Oh no." Peggy breathed when the door shut. We heard loud thumping and moans coming from the closet. Alex looked so uncomfortable, I put my hand on his and he relaxed a bit. When they emerged the looked noticeable disheveled and Laf had hickies trailing down his neck.
"Ok! Moving on!" Angelica urged Herc to spin the bottle. It landed on Eliza and she stood up, Maria tugged on her dress. Eliza assured her nothing would happen and they shut the door. When they came out Eliza had a sweet smile on her face and Herc looked slightly scared. Eliza spun the bottle and it landed on Alex.
"Judging by Herc's look, I wanna skip." Alex knocked back a shot and spun the bottle. The bottle slowed, coming to a stop pointing directly at me. I felt my face turn bright red and looked at Alex, his face burned a bright red as well. Slowly we raised ourselves and made our way to the closet. Once inside Alex flopped down on a pile of clothes. Peggy barred the door from the outside and I sat down across from Alex.
"We don't have to do anything if you do want to." I muttered, Alex looked up and met my eyes. He pushed himself up and straddled my lap. I felt my face flush and I looked down. Alex used his thumb and forefinger to lift my chin, outs eyes met and locked.
"I love you, John Laurens." Alex slipped his hand into my shirt, letting it rest on my stomach. I leaned forward, planting a kiss on his lips.
"I love you, Alexander Hamilton." I ran my hands through his hair. I flipped him over so I was straddling him, he giggled. Leaned down and kissed him, slowly the kisses trailed down his neck. No hickeys and that's final. Alex arched his back a little bit and I slipped my hand in his shirt, drawing circles on his warm skin. Alex reached down and cupped my face, bringing it from his neck to his lips. We kissed until we both were out of breath, we broke apart breathing heavily.
"Hey, John."
"Hm?" I trailed kisses down his neck once more, pulling his shirt from his waist line to expose his abs and a few of his scars.
"What are we?" He asked quietly, I paused. What are we?
"I-I don't know." I sat up, tracing a few of his scars. "I-I guess we could I-I dunno-" Alex sat up, cupping my face with his hands.
"Take your time." He smiled, I drew in a breath.
"I guess what I'm trying to say is, will you be my- my-" Alex leaned a little more forward. "My boyfriend?" I finished, Alex smiled wide.
"Yes!" He planted a kiss on my lips and cheers erupted from the other side of the door.
"PEGGY WHAT THE FUCK!" She giggles from the other side of the door. I slid off Alex and tried to open the door. "PEGGY LET US OUT!"
"We'll let you finish whatever you're doin' in there." I tried pushing on the door again, I felt a pair of arms lace around my waist. Still pushing on the door, I felt cold air on my stomach. I looked down to find Alex pulling my shirt over my head. I let him and turned to pull his shirt off. Alex flipped me over and climbed on top. He leaned down, planting a kiss on my lips then slowly trailed down my jaw. He managed to turn very red as he trailed more kisses down my chest, he stopped and looked up at me.
"Oh no, please keep going. Don't let me get in your way." I smiled at him and he turned very red. He took a shaky breath and continued plants kisses down my stomach, stopping at my waist line. He crawled up and met my eyes.
"Your eye is looking much better." He smiled, I nodded and leaned forward planting a kiss on his lips. He wrapped his arm around me, running his fingers through my hair. I cupped his face with my hands, deepening the kiss. We broke apart when we heard rattling on the other side of the door. Alex dove and grabbed my sweater, using it to cover his scars. The door swung open and a very curious Peggy stood in the doorway.
"Can I help you?"
"Times been up for like 10 minutes. We're gonna grab a bite, you two coming?" I nodded and stood up grabbing Alex's sweater and it throwing over my torso. I stood in the doorway so Alex could put my sweater on. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I spun around and pecked Alex on the forehead.