Chapter 47

A/N - *sigh* Y'all I'm 16 help

—————————————————————
Chapter 46
John's POV

   Darkness flooded the tini hospital room. Alex snuggled a little closer to me, which I didn't think was possible. He shivered and moaned in his sleep which lead me to believe he was having a nightmare.
   "Alex........Lex.......Lexi, hey." I shook Alex lightly. "Babe wake up." Alex jolted up and pushed himself backwards off the bed. "Oh my God, Lex! Are you ok?" I couldn't move to look over the side of the bed.
   "Owww." He mumbled, his head popped up. I leaned a little forward and brushed his hair from his face. Alex stood up and pecked me on the lips real quick before he slid back into the bed.
   "Nightmare?" He nodded and snuggled close to me. "What did this one entail?"
   "You drown." He muttered and buried his face in my side.
   "Oh, Alex." I rubbed his back. "I love you." Alex nodded and fell asleep. My eyes grew heavy and I snuggled up next to Alex, drifting off.
   "Mr. Laurens......Mr. Laurens?" My eyes fluttered open and Alex stirred next to me. The sweet nurse stood at my bedside with a clipboard. "I need you to sign these." She smiled, I started to get up and she stopped me. "You don't have to get up, let him sleep. He's been up all night." Up all night? She handed me the clipboard and walked out of the room. Alex moaned and slowly sat up.
   "What that." He pointed tiredly at the clipboard.
   "Release form." I mocked him jokingly and sat up. Alex listed forward and fell into my lap. "Can I use you as a table." Alex moaned and  nodded. I signed all the papers and ran my hand through Alex's hair.
   "Hey, John."
   "Hm?"
   "Would you ever leave me?"
   "No, never."
   "Not even for cake?" He asked, sitting up grinning.
   "Absolutely for cake, but I'd come right back with a piece just for you!" I poked his nose and he giggled.
   "First thing we're doing when we get out of this hell hole - cake." I took into account how he had worded the sentence.
   "So were gonna fuck cake?" I mocked a thoughtful expression, Alex giggled.
   "Absolutely!"
   "That's disgusting." We threw ourselves into a fit of laughter and the nurse walked in. I wheezed and she chuckled.
   "Mr. Laurens, you are clear to leave. I have some scrubs for you to wear so you don't have to wear the clothes you came in. That said here are your personal effects-" She plopped a massive bag at the end of the bed. "Have a nice day!" She swayed out of the room and down the hall. Alex grabbed the bag and got off the bed. I started to get up and my torso burned.
    "H-help?" I stuck my hand out and Alex rushed forward. He held my hands as I slowly crawled out of the bed. A/N - u know the hospital gowns they wear well traditionally they have open backs so if a patient goes into cardiac arrest they can rip it off and do whatever they need to also it is normally tied in the back so that's what John's wearing ok that's it bye.
   "I-I think I got it from here." Alex slowly let my hands go and I staggered to the table across the room where the nurse had put the scrubs. A/N - scrubs r the uniforms surgeons wear just FYI ok bye. I began to pick up the scrubs and Alex laughed.
   "Nice ass!" He smirked, I turned bright red and whipped around. I plopped down in the seat and covered my face. Alex laughed harder and I turned redder. "Come here you need to get that thing off and you can't do it by yourself." I gave him a look and he put his hands up in defense. "I won't look at anything!" I slowly nodded and he moved forward. He leaned behind me, I felt the hospital dress move around and Alex's hands on my back. He moved down which meant he got the first one undone. He continued to untie and he got them all undone. He marched over to the bed and fell face first into it. I chuckled and painfully changed into the scrubs. My torso was littered with bruises and if I bent a certain way it hurt.
   "Ah, fuck!" I muttered in pain, Alex sat up and faced me. Even though his eyes were closed I could see the look of worry on his face.
   "You alright?" He voice dripped with concern, I moved over to him and cupped his face in my hands. Alex's eyes fluttered open and met mine.
   "I'm just fine. Wanna know why?" Alex nodded, his face not leaving my hands. "Because you're here!" I smiled, Alex blushed at little. "I love you."
   "Love you too." I pecked Alex on the lips. "Now whatdaya say we blow this hell hole and go fuck some cake." I laughed and he took my hand. We made our way to Alex's car and he carefully helped me into the passenger seat. He ran around to the driver's side and we sped off.