Chapter 6

A/N - Oh the sweet smell of despair. What will Alex pull from the drawer? No one will ever know. *ghost noises* ok jk y'all enjoy!

—————————————————————
Chapter 6
John's POV

   A pair of scissors. This man pulled a pair of scissors out of the desk and crawled over to the paper. He beckoned me over with a devilish grin. I felt my face get hot and I hoped he wouldn't notice. I crawled over and plopped down next to him.
   "On 3" he grinned. I nodded and placed my hand on his. He covered his face for moment, giggling. He's so damn cute.
   "On 3" I nodded. We started to count in unison.
   "1!" We looked at the paper.
   "2!" We rose the scissors above our heads.
   "THREE!" We screamed, slamming the scissors into the paper and falling backwards in a fit of giggles.
   "Ok let's go see my turtle before we kill anyone!" I giggled. I jumped up and helped Alex stand through his giggles. God, he's so cute.
    We arrived at Herc and I's dorm. 1781. I pressed an ear against the door.
   "Ok! Eliza did the same thing to your door and my door!" Alex sounded confused.
   "Just making sure Herc and Laf aren't in there." I chuckled.
   "Ok?! And if they were?" Alex gestured towards the door.
   "Oh you don't know, do you?" I asked.
   "Know what?!" He half screamed.
   "It's not for me to say, bud." BUD?! ARE YOU SERIOUS. I turned the key and pushed the door open. I stepped aside and Alex slowly walked forward. He took in the room. He walked toward my art wall above my bed. I felt my face getting hot. I didn't think this through!
   "These are good!" Alex gushed. He looked like a 18 year old looking at alcohol for the first time. It was cute. "Lots of turtles!" He laughed.
   "Nah they suck." I sighed. "I put them here so they don't get lost or in someone else's hands." I stood next to him. He looked at me with a sad look. "Wanna see the real deal." I smiled. His eyes grew wide with excitement.
   "YEAH!" He gushed. I turned him toward the small tank between the dresser and the bed.
   "Her name is teak!" I smiled.
   "AWWWWW!" Alex cover his mouth with his hands and bounced on the balls of his feet. Can I marry him?
   "You wanna hold her?"
   "YES!" Alex practically screamed and jumped on me. I laughed and moved in front of Alexander and opened the cage.