Chapter 7

A/N - ok so I think it was yesterday but I got a bunch of notifications from Wattpad and I went to check it out and I almost screamed in the car and I got really happy so thnk u so much to the person who followed me and added my trash to their library I think that's what happened idk anymore ok bye enjoy.

—————————————————————
Chapter 7
Alexander's POV

   John turned around holding a turtle and I almost lost it. Teak was the cutest thing I'd seen since John himself. John carefully handed me the turtle.
   "If you drop her I will never forgive you." He joked.
   "I would kill myself if I dropped her!"
   "That is my daughter you're holding and please don't." He laughed. We chatted about turtles for a little bit, then John got a call.
   "Hey Eliza...SHIT!" He started pointing at the door and the cage. I set little Teak back in her cage. "Yeah I've got Alexander..." I closed the top of the cage. "Hey do you wanna come with us. It's no big deal if you don't want to-" He covered the receiver. "If ya know anxiety or whatever." He finished.
   "No it's fine I'll go. Try and make some friends." I smiled.
   "Ok, I'll take you home if it gets too much." He took his hand of the receiver and continued talking. I fixed the latches on Teak's cage. Can I marry him. I silently asked Teak, she just crawled around in her cage. He's probably straight anyway. John hung up and dragged me out of the room and too his car.
   We arrived at the bar. John turned the car off and looked over at me.
   "Are you sure?" He sounded concerned. I nodded. "Alright let's go." We got out of the car and headed inside.
   Once inside I noticed how crowded it was. I felt my lungs start to go into overtime. John looked down and saw the panicked look on my face and grabbed my wrist. He lead me through the crowded bar.
   "Move...move...get a room....ok gross....STOP GRINDING ON ME!" I laughed at the last one earning a smile from him. His cheery state had been replaced by annoyance.
   "JOHN, ALEXANDER!" We heard Eliza scream. "You made it!" She smiled warmly. We took our seats right next to each other.