Chatper 46

A/N - band camp starts soon so updating might be slower also because I have the One Shot book and At Home So ye

—————————————————————
Chapter 46
Alexander's POV

   Laf pushed the door open and Herc followed him. I put a finger to my lips and pointed at the sleeping John snuggled against me. Laf nodded and sat down in the chair by the bed, Herc sat on the arm.
   "The sisters are on the way." Laf whispered, I nodded and stroked John's hair. "Better to wake him up now than have Peggy do it." Laf laughed quietly. I nodded and leaned down.
   "John....Jackie, wake up." I cooed in his ear, John stirred.
   "Noooooooo" he moaned quietly, I chuckled and pushed my hair from his face.
   "Jackie, ya gotta get up."
   "I don't wanna." He moaned, snuggling closer to me.
   "You're so damn cute, you sound like a five year old though."
   "Hey!" He smiled. "I'm five and a half!" He joked, I laughed and he sat up. "You're beautiful." He muttered, he brushed my hair from my face. He leaned forward, picked up his oxygen mask and pecked me on the lips. Before he could lean back I grabbed his oxygen mask and pulled it down away from his mouth. I kissed him passionately, when we broke apart John gasped for air. I pulled the oxygen mask back over his face and his breathing steadied.
   "S-sorry." I muttered.
   "Don't be." John gasped. "I enjoyed that." John smirked, leaning back.
   "O-oh." I stuttered, turning red.
   "Get a room you two!" Laf joked.
   "We have one!" John smirked.
   "You're one to talk." I pointed accusingly at Herc and Laf turned red.
   "Love you." John muttered, pushing the oxygen mask against my face.
   "Was that supposed to be a kiss." John nodded, smiling. "You're so stupid but you're my stupid." Hugged him tight just as the door swung open.
   "AY YO WHAT'S UP BITCHES!" Peggy screeched holding her phone out.
   "Peggy are you vlogging right now." Laf pointed at her phone.
   "Yeah." John shrunk behind me. "I'll put it away John." Peggy shoved her phone in a pocket in her yellow sundress. "So when do you get out of this hell hole?" John looked up at me questioningly.
   "Tomorrow, but I'll have to keep an eye on him." I explained, I looked down at John and he gave me a wide smile.
   "Mr. Laurens, I going to remove your oxygen mask. Only one caution, don't do anything that will exhaust your breath." The sweet nurse made her way to John's side. "I.E. - being adorable with your boyfriend. Just be careful love!" She slipped the mask of his face and he smiled.
   "Thank you...." he waited for her to leave the room. "Fuck that shit!" He pulled the collar of my sweater and our lips met. We made out for a couple seconds before John pushed away, gasping for air. Angelica, Eliza, Peggy, Laf, and Herc all burst out laughing. I turned a little red and pecked him on the forehead. We chatted for awhile and soon it was getting dark the sisters said there good byes and made there way out.
   "I got Teak a new cage, so she's chilling in there." Herc informed.
   "We'll see you two tomorrow, feel better John!" And with that Laf and Herc left the room, leaving us in silence.