Chapter 24

A/N - I am soooooo sorry for not posting I was busy with Championships for Guard if ur interested in that for some reason just ask me what u wanna know and I'll spill da tea and with that enjoy y'all

—————————————————————
Chapter 24
Alexander's POV

   "JOHN!" I screamed, Lee had managed to drag him down and was now beating the shit out of him. Tears started to stream down my face and I choked on the air in my lungs. I CAN'T LOSE HIM TOO. In a split second John got the upper hand, he threw Charles off and jumped on top of him. John started punching the shit out of Charles, almost literally. I looked over to find Laf and Herc staring in amazement. I heard a faint crack and Lee scream in pain, he thrashed underneath John. I ran over looped my arms under his, dragging him off of Lee. Aaron scrambles to help his friend, together they ran out of the clearing. John turned to look at me and I screamed.
   "JOHN! OH MY FUCKING GOD!" His face was bloody and battered. He had blood running from several deep cuts littering his face. His eye had started to swell already and his T-Shirt had been ripped to shreds. Tears began to stream down my face once more. The flood gates had open. I dove and wrapped John in a tight hug.
   "I-I can't l-lose you too." I sobbed into his shoulder. He returned to hug, he was kinda sweaty but I didn't give a fuck. We sat there a moment, we held each other tight and I cried my damn eyes out into his destroyed shirt.
   "We better go guys." Laf spoke quietly. I pushed away and met John's eyes. Even shrouded by blood and bruises, they were still beautiful. I stood and helped him stand. I lifted his rights arm above my head and set it on my shoulders, supporting a small amount of his weight.
   "Don't fall cause I can't help you. You'll take me with you." I joked. He chuckled and together we  stumbled out of the clearing.
   I opened the passenger side door and slowly set John down in the seat. I closed the door and got in the driver's side. John shifted and winced as he pulled his keys out of his front pocket. I stuck them in the ignition and turned the key.
   "C-check." John stammered, his adrenaline had wore off leaving a husk behind. John's face was now almost completely cover in blood and eye was a deep purple. I pressed an ear to the door and heard nothing. I still didn't know why 'checking' was a thing but now was not the time to ask. I fit the key in the lock and turned the knob. I led John into the bathroom and lowered him onto the toilet. I ran into the kitchen, grabbed a glass and filled it with Cherry Coke. John's favorite soda.
   "W-what's that." He asked as I handed him the soda.
   "Your favorite." I smiled. He muttered something I couldn't make out but he drank the soda. The bleeding had stopped so that was good. I got to work getting everything I'd need to patch him up. Bandaids, gauze, hydrogen peroxide, cotton balls, and metal tweezer things. Don't ask me what they're called, I have no clue. I folded up a piece of cotton and the tweezers to hold it. A/N they look like scissors but the have tweezers on the end kinda. Ya know like in the movies. I have a pair it's fine. I dipped the cotton ball in the peroxide and John set his glass on the counter.
   "Um...ok...so this is gonna sting like a bitch." He nodded, I knelt down next to the toilet. Slowly to put the cotton on the first cut.
   "Shit." John grabbed my free hand and squeezed it. It was kind of painful but I endured it. I repeated with the cotton ball on the other cuts littering John's face. Each time the peroxide came into contact, John would flinch and squeeze my hand. After awhile bloody cotton balls were scattered across the bathroom floor.
   "Hey Alex." John croaked. I looked up from getting another cotton ball and met his eyes. John had a sad look plastered across his face. "What did you mean, you can't loose me too." I stiffened.
   "Y-you heard that." I looked down at my hands.
   "Hey, it's ok. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He squeezed my hand softly. I inhaled and stuffed all the tears deep down. I had to sooner or later.
   "It's fine. When I was 9 my father walked out on us." John sucked in a breath and I continued. "When I was 12 my mother and I fell ill, she died." Tears started dripping down my face. "I couldn't seem to die." John sat forward. "When I was 17 a Hurricane destroyed my town and killed my brother." I sniffed.
   "Oh my god, Alex." John wrapped me in a hug, I sobbed into his shredded shirt for awhile. "So wait, where did you come from."
   "A small island called Nevis in the Caribbean."
   "Oh, so you're an immigrant."
   "Yeah." John and I stayed like that for awhile. When we finally pushed apart I saw his knuckles. They were busted and bloody. "John, oh my god." I grabbed the roll of gauze and wrapped his hands. When I finished he used the back of his gauze wrapped hand to wipe my tears away.
   "It's ok Alex. I'll never leave you." I smiled weakly. "Besides, it'll take a lot more than Charles Lee to put me down." He jokingly flexed, making me laugh. I cleaned up and helped him out of the bathroom. I sat him down on my bed.
   "I need a new shirt." He muttered.
   "Um... I think I have an oversized sweater that might fit you." I started searching through my drawers. "Aha!" I pulled a light green sweater from the drawer. He pulled his shredded shirt above his head exposing his abs. I felt my face get hot and I tried to hide it, I'm pretty sure I failed. Shit shit shit. Hot damn, I've been blessed. I handed John the shirt and he pulled it over his head.
   "You wanna play some video games?" I asked.
   "Sure! You can teach me how to completely destroy Herc!" His smile was back and that made me happy. I loaded up Mario Kart and we played for awhile.