Chapter 66

A/N - I need a bf

—————————————————————
Chapter 66
John's POV

   I'm still wearing the dress. WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL WEARING THE FUCKING DRESS?! I grabbed Alex's arm and he spun around.
   "WHY AM I STILL WEARING A DRESS?" I practically screamed.
   "Cause you look beautiful." Alex laughed, I dove into the car and pulled the dress down.
   "Lies." I hissed, Alex rolled his eyes and plopped down in his seat. He shut the door and grabbed my arm, pulling me to the side. I laid my head down on his lap and he played with my now straight hair.
   "I hate it." I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest. Alex chuckled lightly and stroked my hair.
   "I love it." He smiled, I pursed my lips and pushed the hem of the dress down again. Alex leaned forward and pulled the dress up to my neck. I yelped and tried to stuff it back down but Alex grabbed my hand. He began to plant kisses on my chest and he used his fingers to trace my stomach muscles.
   "Hm~" I moaned quietly, Laf caught wind of this and shook his head.
   "GUYS NOT IN THE BACK OF MY CAR PLEASE!" He shrieked.
   "WE'RE NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING!" I screeched, Alex moved and I pulled my dress down.
   "For the record-" Alex whispered in my ear. "I love your six pack.~" He nipped at my ear and I clapped a hand over my mouth.
   "I love your six pack, too." I mumbled, turning very red. Alex giggles and we pulled into the dorms parking lot. Alex, Laf, and Herc jumped out and I slid out slowly. "We can't let anyone see me." I took Alex's hand in mine and we took two steps forward before we were caught.
   "Laf, Herc, Alex, Miss." Mr. Washington gestured to me on the last part and Alex snorted. "Alex I thought-" Washington's eyes widened. "John?!" I nodded slowly. "I hate to ask but what happened."
   "I dared Laf to give him a full make over. You should've seen it, he had full make up and everything." Alex spoke as if he was explaining something very cute. "It was so cute." He finished, Washington chuckled.
   "Hehe, Adams owes me twenty bucks." Washington smiled triumphantly, Alex and I's mouths dropped open. "Glad you'll be back Alexander and see you two love birds in my class Monday!" He chimed and headed toward his car.
   "Wait?! You're in my class?!" Alex asked suddenly, I yelped and he squeaked.
   "Yeah." I mumbled.
   "Since when?!" He questioned, I dug my converse into the asphalt.
   "Since forever." I mumbled guiltily.
   "What, Why didn't you tell me?!" He cupped my face in my hands and I tried to look away but he held on.
   "Because we only had the class together for the week we wouldn't talk and then school let out and I didn't wanna hurt you so I'd shrink down in my seat every time you might've seen me." I mumbled and Alex's face fell.
   "You two can continue this in your dorm." Laf muttered and we quickly made our way inside the dorm. Once inside Alex's dorm I plopped down on the bed and buried my face in my hands.
   "Johnny, why did you avoid me for a week?" Alex asked slowly.
   "I-I didn't wanna h-hurt you anymore than I already had." I sodded into my hands and I'm pretty sure Alex sat down on the floor in front of me.
   "Johnny, why did you think you were hurting me?" He asked in a quiet voice.
   "Y-you just s-seemed so f-fragile and I'm such a d-disappointment." I sobbed. "I didn't wanna b-break you."
   "Break me?" Alex's voice quivered slightly.
   "I'm a screw up, my dad said so." I choked out. "I don't deserve you."
   "Don't say that." Alex's voice was gentle and smooth. I opened my eyes to find Alex sitting criss-cross applesauce in front of me. He looked so beautiful sitting there. His smile dazzled and his hair seemed to fall around his shoulders perfectly. His hazel eyes sparkled and they were perfect.
   "W-Why."
   "Because none of its true." Alex rested a hand on my knee.
   "But my dad said so-" My voice came out so quiet I'm surprised he heard it.
   "No!" Alex wiped away my tears and I just cried more. "Excuse me for saying but your dad is the most impertinent asshole I've ever met and I'm including Jefferson." He cupped my face in his hands and pecked me on the nose.
   "How can you be so sure?" I sniffed.
   "Because I look at you and I see the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."
   "I'm not beautiful." I muttered. Alex pulled my down into his lap and cradled me like a baby.
   "Yes you are." He stared at me for a moment as if trying to decide something. "You what I see when I look at you?"
   "A troll?" I suggested.
   "No!" Alex scoffed. "I see beautiful, big, blue eyes that sparkle like the ocean. Oh also a massive sea of adorable little freckles. A smile that lights up the room. I see a light at the end of a long dark tunnel that I've been working towards my whole life." Alex wiped away my tears. "I see John Laurens."
   "So a troll." I muttered.
   "No!" Alex leaned down and pecked me on the lips. "I love you, John Laurens."
   "And I love you, Alexander Hamilton." I mumbled. "Ok, I'm gonna go fucking change so no one else thinks you're cheating." Alex laughed and I reluctantly slid out of his lap. Alex popped up and began fishing through his drawers. I pulled the dress over my head and pulled on a pair jeans and a sweater. Alex slipped into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I glanced out the window to see white specks floating gracefully from the sky. Alex had never seen snow since he only moved to New York a few months ago.